Hacking Haven't followed the scene in awhile, trying to figure out where I'm at with my Vita

gldoorii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. So, I have a Vita that I remember doing some stuff too, but haven't followed the scene in awhile and I wanted to know where I should proceed from here..

I have h-encore2 (and VitaShell) on my home screen and I remember whatever I did said that I can't turn off or restart my Vita or else I need to re-download something from the web browser or something like that in order to get HENkaku back...something like that..

When I check my firmware it says 3.72 with some characters next to it.

I'm trying to figure out where I go from here or what I do next to keep things updated etc etc.

Hope that all makes sense.

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No need to download anything.
If you want a fully features hack, ie, cfw on boot and compatibily with all the plugins you should use modoru to downgrade to 3.65, then install enso, 0syscall6, and iTLSenso 3.1.

Nonpdrm if you are using it.

Reactions: zfreeman

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably the 1% on here that is rocking 3.71 in all honestly if you not trying to play psp or PS1 games just keep your firmware.

Too many people dont know how to successfully downgrade their system ends up with more problems trying to play psp or ps1 games

I'm a 3.71 proud user

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong