Homebrew Have you played this awesome game ported by gocario?

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, I mean:
Water + Water = Sea.
When I tap on the Water image, it's displayed on the top screen with no name. When I tap on the Sea image, it's displayed on the top screen both with no name and without its components.
Is it possible to add names and components (no cheating, components should be shown only AFTER a new element is created)?

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
No, I mean:
Water + Water = Sea.
When I tap on the Water image, it's displayed on the top screen with no name. When I tap on the Sea image, it's displayed on the top screen both with no name and without its components.
Is it possible to add names and components (no cheating, components should be shown only AFTER a new element is created)?
Sorry I won't be able to help I don't know..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To thos who are wanting a cia,I was able to compile it.But the cia version does not save your progress
http://filetrip.net/dl?vEjVjDlkqP

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please tell me why people have to release other people's work. Did Gocario ask you to release this for them?

Did they send you a message and say PLEASE RELEASE THIS IN MY STEAD?

If not then this needs to be taken down until Gocario releases it themselves.
Last updated 5 months ago, person who posted it doesn't have the experience to take user input/fix bugs. I'm with you, why do people post things that aren't theirs when they have no intention of helping with development on it?

I can see if OP had forked this, and was working on improving it, but to post it as a "release" when you had absolutely nothing to do with it is just disingenuous.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chill out, it's open-source. If it's open-source, then you can compile it and share it. And @Ryuzaki_MrL didn't said that it's his work, he just compiled it.
Oh my goodness I never would have found that out even if I hadn't had these past couple of months to figure that out.

So really? Why the hell do people like to necro old posts? Is it fun? Do y'all get kicks out of looking up an old post and replying to it?

If not then kindly piss off and don't necro old posts.

szymon170

Pr0FessiuNal HelPeR wiTh HaxXX
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh my goodness I never would have found that out even if I hadn't had these past couple of months to figure that out.

So really? Why the hell do people like to necro old posts? Is it fun? Do y'all get kicks out of looking up an old post and replying to it?

If not then kindly piss off and don't necro old posts.
I was just browsing this thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/helpful-3ds-homebrew-threads-links-always-updating.400950/ and I found this port. And I have viewed your comment, so I have just replied to you. If you don't want to get any more notifications from a thread, then just unwatch it.

By the way it isn't necro old, because there were replies from past couple of days and even yesterday.

Last edited by szymon170,

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just browsing this thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/helpful-3ds-homebrew-threads-links-always-updating.400950/ and I found this port. And I have viewed your comment, so I have just replied to you. If you don't want to get any more notifications from a thread, then just unwatch it.

By the way it isn't necro old, because there were replies from past couple of days and even yesterday.
You quoted a post that is months old. You have been here since the beginning of the year. You should know better than that.

That is what I meant by necro. Now go find someone else to pester and quote and try to keep better track of when things were posted before you quote them.

szymon170

Pr0FessiuNal HelPeR wiTh HaxXX
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You quoted a post that is months old. You have been here since the beginning of the year. You should know better than that.

That is what I meant by necro. Now go find someone else to pester and quote and try to keep better track of when things were posted before you quote them.
I feel that I really hurt your feelings XD. Well, if someone would reply to my old post I wouldn't be as mad as you. And I think that you are angry not because I've replied to your old post, but because I don't have the same opinion as you, and you can't accept when someone opposes to you.

By the way, I don't want to further reply to you, and I think that we should stop our little conversation, because it's getting really off-topic.

Back to the topic:
It's really nice that this game was ported, I'm going to spend so much time with it :D Thanks..
By the way, @Ryuzaki_MrL, how did you exactly compiled it? I want to compile it too, but when I type make in the terminal I get many errors. I'm using Linux and I have devkitPro and devkitARM.

Reactions: Victorum

jujibreh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jesus Christ dude....lighten up. Give the guy a break. How are people supposed to enjoy this forum if they are constantly worried about not only violating the official rules but also the social protocols and forum etiquette as seen appropriate by every other user. Have a little tolerance, you sound grumpy AF, my dude. All you have done is derail a thread with your drama. And I did not not know about this game and because of this thread, i now do. And I feel like posting in this thread about it. Problem? Should I know better?

Last edited by jujibreh,
Reactions: ImCarlosGG

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
request to add a few more informative screenshots? so far, the screenshot tells me the game is about a white space with three icons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also