B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
When I was 7 YO, I saw some TMNT stamps. I told Mom to buy it for me but she said no, so I stole 'em, I just couldn't resist *_*
Later, Mom saw me and said "where did ya get those stamps?" she knew I stole 'em
shy.gif

She payed for it later . . .

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trippy said:
Umm where's the poll option for a few times never caught?
C'mon cover all the bases here. I stole some gum when I was younger and that's about it.
I was going to ask that exact question, but damn, you beat me to it. Anyway, stolen a few Dove - Dark Chocolate Bars from Savons back in the days. Freaken delicious, but now I'm clean.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
None of you are police, are you? Okay, okay. I'll admit it. I stole a single baloon from a party supplys store when I was six. Oh, that and I have taste tested some grapes before.

*runs*

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was like 6 I was in the grocery store with my mom and I grabbed a chap stick and completely forgot it was in my hands all the way until we got out to the car. Then I told my mom and we took it back. Now thats hard core.

Marios_shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, three or four years ago I took three GBA games from a Fred Meyer on a dare. I requested that the guy behind the counter open the glass case so I could see the games that were stacked at the bottom of it. He immediately went back to the counter and I proceeded to quickly tear the plastic off the top of the box with a safety pin, open the box and take out the cartridge. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I then picked up the cheapest one I could find and took it to the counter and walked out with four games. It was so easy that I took at least two games a week from the same store for a the remainder of the month before one of the clerks stopped me, this time with an NDS case in my pocket. With the DS games I just cut around the price tag (Which doubles as a security device), it came off with the plastic, and I shoved the case in my pocket.

The guy let me go with nothing more than a stern finger-wagging, but I haven't done it since.

I went in that Fred Meyer for the first time since then a couple months ago, they've tightened the security. You have to ask for the clerk to pull the games out of the case for you, and they lock it immediately after.

Here are the games I managed to swipe:

LOZ: The Minish Cap
Mario Party Advance
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Star Wars game that I can't remember the title of.
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Sapphire
Castlevania Double Pack
Sonic Rush
Kirby Canvas Curse

Lelouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tomqman said:
well every one has done stupid things and one of the things i did was nicking warhammer, freebies on magzines and in games like pokemon cards. also nicked a few lego bionicles from woolworths(but i work for them now and i feel really bad for i did when i was younger). i remeber when i got caught i had £125-£200 worth of warhammer in my bag when i got grabbed by secruity and my mum had to come and get me. i was pierpresured into to doing it
frown.gif
and have really hated myself when i think about it).

so have you ever nicked anything if so what and did you get caught

i have a few times, last time I did it i was caught so never happening again. usually just alcohol but I got caught with like 8-10 cds also had a WoW game card but forgot to give that back and they didnt notice. cds cost me like 150 total. anyway its very very stupid and i regret doing it, if you do shoplift it seems like after the first few times you do it you feel like you'll never get caught but eventually you will if you get over confident.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope. I don't like the idea of really stealing something. I haven't even stolen some sweets from my mom when I was little
tongue.gif
Of course, pirating is another case.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
i remember when i was like 10 or 8 somewhere inbetween, i remember me and my brother going to 7 eleven and ended up stealing a CRAP LOAD of candy, the key is not just to exit after taking the stuff, buy one thing, a snickers whatever, makes you less suspicious than walking around every aisle(If you've been to the seven eleven before) and then just going, WELL Theres no good candy so i guess ill just get out of the store!

Good ol' Phi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude, i used to steal fire extinguishers all the time
i have 7 of them (used to take them from schools,hospitals,stores..)
i'd empty those,and fill them with paint and i'd pressurize again at pump stations with air
then i'd shoot the paint to make GIANT graffitis (i still do that but not quite as often)
like this
FU7T0FOF3KLNUE8MEDIUM.jpg

F1L7OVEF3KLNUGPMEDIUM.jpg

F3338VVF3KLNUKFMEDIUM.jpg

GiRPwN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm telling you when i was around like 6, yu gi oh and pokemon were madd popular. and mad expensive. So I like jacked a whole box full of booster cards and two big black guys with the big muscos took them.
frown.gif
My first successful shop lift.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, but a lot of peeps stole Pokemon cards
tongue.gif
And on another forum this guy said his old friend managed to steal a big bottle of soda
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte