Have you ever gotten a detention in school?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I got quite a few back in the day and tbh I don't remember the reasons for any of them
tongue.gif

I did get suspended for getting involved in a game of "nutmeg rush" that turned into a mass brawl though
biggrin.gif

Never got into any serious trouble at college though (rules were pretty basic but harsh, get in a fight even if you didnt start it and you could face permanent exclusion). I don't get into many fights anyway.

jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since this thread has morphed into general hooliganism, I thought I would add this:

In the 6th grade, the boys bathroom had the toilet stall dividers removed because kids had beaten, smashed and vandalized them. So it was basically two toilets and two urinals in an open room.

Well a guy saw a retarded kid taking a shit so he went and told the female playground security guard that somebody was in there writing on the walls.

She went in to check...
frown.gif

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
all ive gotten was crap stuff like in middle school where the whole fucking homeroom will stay after class, and in summer school where i didnt care for shit. (summer school like tutoring,not that i was failing) and ive gotten detention for things like saying bad things, punching people, and for not doing some work.
Oh yeah, and for talking. (duh)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)