Gaming Have you died yet in Skyward Sword?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You liars saying you never died once, this game gets so tough here and there that i almost broke my wii cord.

No it doesnt. You just have to think before you swing the wiimote like a maniac.
his right the 3rd fight with the imprisoned i nearly snapped my mote in half it is no doubt the worst fight in the whole game if you miss once when you get launched at him your fucked and the controls ARE fucked this time for this boss. FUCK THIS BOSS :hateit:

Cilph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You liars saying you never died once, this game gets so tough here and there that i almost broke my wii cord.

No it doesnt. You just have to think before you swing the wiimote like a maniac.
his right the 3rd fight with the imprisoned i nearly snapped my mote in half it is no doubt the worst fight in the whole game if you miss once when you get launched at him your fucked and the controls ARE fucked this time for this boss. FUCK THIS BOSS :hateit:

While the rest of your complaints are plain ******** you are right on this one. You have one chance to be launched properly, maybe two if lucky, but it's not like the rest of that boss fight is hard in any way.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only in the opening Ghiraham battle did I lose all hearts, I had yet to really get to grips with the controls. Even then, I had a fairy.

The final boss also posed a considerable threat until I realised how much of a difference using my shield did. Actually, the final boss is kinda pathetic if you just use the shield, everything can be blocked and countered. That being said, I came prepared with a potion that prevents damage for three whole minutes. That's pretty maddening considering past potions like the homemade soup or great fairy tears that double attack power until you take damage.

Let's see if Hero Mode will change that.

Oh by the way, a tip about the third imprisoned fight.
You can take out the weak-spots with a single arrow from your Sacred Bow. Don't know if the lesser-bows do that. Using the bombs to slow down the boss counts for a lot, giving you plenty of time to take out weak points.

Truth is, most if not all of the bosses are very easy to defeat once you understand the method, and maintain appropriate patience with the controls.

Cilph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Only in the opening Ghiraham battle did I lose all hearts, I had yet to really get to grips with the controls. Even then, I had a fairy.

The final boss also posed a considerable threat until I realised how much of a difference using my shield did. Actually, the final boss is kinda pathetic if you just use the shield, everything can be blocked and countered. That being said, I came prepared with a potion that prevents damage for three whole minutes. That's pretty maddening considering past potions like the homemade soup or great fairy tears that double attack power until you take damage.

Let's see if Hero Mode will change that.

Oh by the way, a tip about the third imprisoned fight.
You can take out the weak-spots with a single arrow from your Sacred Bow. Don't know if the lesser-bows do that. Using the bombs to slow down the boss counts for a lot, giving you plenty of time to take out weak points.

Truth is, most if not all of the bosses are very easy to defeat once you understand the method, and maintain appropriate patience with the controls.

Or you just jump on his head when he's stunned.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
SS heromode:
Died once in Faron Woods when you rescue the last kikwi (stupid backstabbers).
Died once in Sky Temple, ran to the skellie which guards the beetle with 4 hearts, managed to get hit once, dead...
Died once on Ghiramin, that guy is insane.
Stopped playing for the day lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1