Not open for further replies.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
wow people need to stop using SysUpdater right now! ALWAYS get SafeSysUpdater since this would NEVER happened with it.

Reactions: Deleted User

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Whew, I haven't seen such amount of off-topic here on the 'temp since a long time. Well, it's good to have new users around, I suppose?

By the way I took the liberty of translating some of the posts in the first page - don't complain about the quality of the translation though, errors are intended as I wanted to be truthful to OP's writing style.

:yay3ds:

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i gues you learned a lesson that you need follow instruction before doing stupid things. I did the downgrade using julian's sysupdater i follow every single steps and im playing now some of games where i never heard before or never bught.

Reactions: Seriel

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i gues you learned a lesson that you need follow instruction before doing stupid things. I did the downgrade using julian's sysupdater i follow every single steps and im playing now some of games where i never heard before or never bught.
Yep. This is me too.
I downgraded in the time when everyone was saying "nooo dont downgrade its not safe its not an official release"
Aaaand who's enjoying Emunand right now? ;)

Reactions: daxtsu and Arshes91
D

Deleted User

OP isn't the only one to make the mistake of wrong update packs, I've known that for a while.

However, he needs to focus on getting a new 2DS now. Poor guy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY