• theway.png
    theway.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 260

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal is to have all nsp/nsx files available with no duplicates and only the latest update file per title that has an update available.
I have downloaded everything from nut using the 2 main titlekey resources and these are my numbers...

As of 8-22-18 4:00 PM EST (nsp + nsx)

Base - 1284 Files - 2.42 TB
Base UPD - 706 Files - 372.11 GB
Base DLC - 635 Files - 76.38 GB
Demo - 136 Files - 102.22 GB
Demo UPD - 22 Files - 12.63 GB

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

What is .nsx?
I'm not a friend of CDN. Is there anything that my own NSP can dump without the risk of being banned by Nintendo?

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is .nsx?
I'm not a friend of CDN. Is there anything that my own NSP can dump without the risk of being banned by Nintendo?
In a nutshell, .nsx files are .nsp files without the titlekey. Once nut recognizes a titlekey is available, nut will "unlock" the .nsx file and convert it to a working .nsp file.

Last edited by morrison22,
Reactions: deSSy2724

ep919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been able to find CastleStorm and I've been looking pretty heavily. There are quite a few games still not dumped.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. I have seen the thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/first-switch-eshop-dump-released-by-bbb.500570/ that shows BBB has dumped some games, but have all games been dumped in nsp format yet?

No they havne't. Tesla vs Lovecraft has not been dumped, even though it's been out since they started dumping NSP. I know of at least 5 other games I couldn't find to download, but I didn't save the list I made.

Not to mention the tables for Sterns Pinball and The Arcade Pinball haven't been dumped either.

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
My goal is to have all nsp/nsx files available with no duplicates and only the latest update file per title that has an update available.
I have downloaded everything from nut using the 2 main titlekey resources and these are my numbers...

As of 8-22-18 4:00 PM EST (nsp + nsx)

Base - 1284 Files - 2.42 TB
Base UPD - 706 Files - 372.11 GB
Base DLC - 635 Files - 76.38 GB
Demo - 136 Files - 102.22 GB
Demo UPD - 22 Files - 12.63 GB

Good for you. I am sure you have all the originals, right? Or is it OK to brag here about being a filthy pirate?

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good for you. I am sure you have all the originals, right? Or is it OK to brag here about being a filthy pirate?

There is a difference between being a messy 'filthy' pirate and an organized 'clean' pirate. I like to wipe my ass with moist towelettes. So get the facts right before you make judgments. Also, FYI: I posted those numbers for anyone of interest to compare to their collection. Going forward, for the sake of the OP's question, any other discussion stemming from my reply that is unworthy of discussion will not be dignified with a response. Thank you and good day.

Last edited by morrison22,
Reactions: WiiuGold

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?