Hacking Question Have a question reguarding a new switch.

Joemama69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'ii start off by saying i don't know if this is the right place to ask this but none of the other switch tabs really pertain to my question.
I recently got a new switch since my old one stopped working and i didn't want to send it in to get it fixed because its hacked. And well its patched but thats not the question my question is i linked my old account to it and some of the games i got illegally are showing up on the play actively. And i was wondering if its safe to use this account since it hasn't been banned yet or if i should format the system and start over with a new account?

DeathReaper666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is something i would also like to know im going to be getting a new switch tomorrow when i go pick up three houses since i went through three different sd card reader replacements of which none worked and on one hand i dont want to get the new console banned and on the other i dont want to have to rebuy all my digital games again i do plan on sending my switch in to get fixed but i get this feeling that they are just gonna send a replaced patched one anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1