Hacking Have a question about Wii ISOs

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried downloading some isos off bittorrent but they are like 20 files were something.... are they suppose to be 20 files? I thought it was like 1 file and it was 4gb (the size of the whole thing was right 4.13gb) Did i download it wrong or is it right? cause all of the roms i find are like 20-30 files also sometimes ziped in rars

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why are they rared and what does that mean? do i have to put them together or something? How do i make them into one file again? or is it ok if i just burn all the files in

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...but that doesn't help on what i'm asking... people say u only burn 1 ISO but how am i going to burn 20-30 ISO!!??!?!?! or do they just fuse to on when u drag onto destop?... i don't get what u mean by raring them... cause most are rar.. SO if i rar them and BURN image would it still work? can the mod chip read it?

lol can some1 post a few easy steps or a TUT cause i'm a n00b at this stuff

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i no what winrar is.... and i no what the format rar is... and that link is just like spam... (no offense) but i really need to know what to do to make it ONE file

Edster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...but that doesn't help on what i'm asking... people say u only burn 1 ISO but how am i going to burn 20-30 ISO!!??!?!?! or do they just fuse to on when u drag onto destop?... i don't get what u mean by raring them... cause most are rar.. SO if i rar them and BURN image would it still work? can the mod chip read it?

lol can some1 post a few easy steps or a TUT cause i'm a n00b at this stuff

Do a Google search. This is not something new. Rar'ing has been used for years. Read up on it.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Downloading a release is in one of two formats:

releasename.iso = 4.7GB single file
or
group-release.rxx = 80 files 50MB each

If you got a ton of rar files, then unrar it and you'll get the iso. If you got the iso, burn it.

If you got anything else, you didn't download the release. I don't know what you got.

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no.... o XD i should try that... But i don't get it.. if i unzip 10 files on the destop it would still be 10 files right? would this become 1 file?

TRY IT NOW IT WORKS!!! THANKS AL OF YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
seems like you dont know what winrar is. They compress the files in such a way that its split into separate files, i guess its easier to distribute and has better compression that way. If you uncompress one of these files it will uncompress the whole file thas split among the archives.

Edit:spelling mistakes

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jesus maxlifan, people told you the answer about 10 times in this thread and you continued to abuse them. You should learn to recognise when people are helping you.

If I was a mod I would be giving you a warning so that you learn some freaking respect.

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol i say i have a crappy personality but o well good thing ur not a mod and even if u were u would get kick out of the job for giving too much people warnings..... Also i respect the people who helped me but now u just lost my respect

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
max, People were trying to help you and you claimed you knew what winrar is but obviously you didnt. People told you numerous times what to do and you were rude and then someone points it out and you're rude again. No offense but you're not the kinda of user id want in this community either.

Edster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly why most noobs never get their questions answered. Firstly, spend at leat 2 min. and find the answer yourself. Stop expecting to be spoonfed and ask a question that hasn't been answered a million times in every forum for the past 5 years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol