fire walk with me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking all over the internet for a hat for myself. What I want is a regular trucker hat/baseball cap or whatever you call it. But I want some good quality stuff. It should have something funny on the front but something not TOO geeky please[especially not about games]. But it can be about the popular culture or maybe a nice design or something[something that people will actually understand]. And, no, I don't want anything from cafepress or other sites like that. Sooo, give me the links and I'll see which one is good.

Thanks
wink2.gif

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
^lol i actually have one of those hats but it says my name on it
laugh.gif

hmm but i'd suggest you get a good quality hat of one of your favorite sports teams. those seem to be in style these days, if you keep the bill straight.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've got a Lids store in my town.
It's got a large selection of hats, though the last time I purchased a hat was about 2 years ago (curduroy hat, i still got it, but it's too small now
frown.gif
).

You're bound to come upon a hat you like - especially on the internet.
You might be able to find an online store where you can customize you're own hat...which I don't doubt there is.

Another idea, if you've got a favorite band/music group (which I don't doubt many people have), you could pick up a hat with there logo on it or something like that.

Good luck in finding the hat that's just right for you!

Icarus

fire walk with me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

The Playa hat is funny but it's blue >.>

And those Ed Hardy hats are wayyyy too expensive. I don't like the designs that much either. They look too cliche =/

Any more suggestions ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...