Hat suggestions

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Icarus, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Icarus
    OP

Icarus fire walk with me

Feb 3, 2006
    United States
    Big Appleu
    I've been looking all over the internet for a hat for myself. What I want is a regular trucker hat/baseball cap or whatever you call it. But I want some good quality stuff. It should have something funny on the front but something not TOO geeky please[especially not about games]. But it can be about the popular culture or maybe a nice design or something[something that people will actually understand]. And, no, I don't want anything from cafepress or other sites like that. Sooo, give me the links and I'll see which one is good.

Thanks [​IMG]

2. amptor

amptor Banned

Banned
    May 2, 2003
    United States
  3. iffy525

iffy525 not famous

Jul 18, 2007
    United States
    ^lol i actually have one of those hats but it says my name on it [​IMG]
    hmm but i'd suggest you get a good quality hat of one of your favorite sports teams. those seem to be in style these days, if you keep the bill straight.

4. JPH

JPH Banned

Banned
    Jul 11, 2006
    United States
    I've got a Lids store in my town.
    It's got a large selection of hats, though the last time I purchased a hat was about 2 years ago (curduroy hat, i still got it, but it's too small now [​IMG]).

You're bound to come upon a hat you like - especially on the internet.
    You might be able to find an online store where you can customize you're own hat...which I don't doubt there is.

Another idea, if you've got a favorite band/music group (which I don't doubt many people have), you could pick up a hat with there logo on it or something like that.

Good luck in finding the hat that's just right for you!

5. Lee79

Lee79 Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict

Jul 29, 2007
    ctf_2fort
  6. Icarus
    OP

Icarus fire walk with me

Feb 3, 2006
    United States
    Big Appleu
    Thanks for the suggestions guys.

The Playa hat is funny but it's blue >.>

And those Ed Hardy hats are wayyyy too expensive. I don't like the designs that much either. They look too cliche =/

Any more suggestions ?