Has Anyone Used Game4Deal?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,894
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm looking to get a few flashcarts and this seemed like the best place, however before I use them I would like to see if anyone has had any prior experience

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't used that site, but if you want DS flashcarts I bought from this guy. All of them seem to be sold out for now, but just give it a little while and there'll be more available. I've bought 2 from him and they both came with good instructions and worked flawlessly.

D

Deleted User

OP
I haven't used that site, but if you want DS flashcarts I bought from this guy. All of them seem to be sold out for now, but just give it a little while and there'll be more available. I've bought 2 from him and they both came with good instructions and worked flawlessly.
Looking to avoid a dual core due to the time gated firmware, thanks for the suggestion though

ChaoticGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought something from them once. It took about 1.5 weeks for it to come. It worked pretty well. The only problem is that you have to have a minimum of $50 to be able to checkout on something (but I don't think it will be a problem because you said you are buying multiple flashcarts)

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got both of mine from nds-card.com (I think thats what its called idk)
They took a while to show up but once they did it was all fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol