Hacking Has anyone tried Default->DS Card?

Deaddy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got an awesome score on Tetris with G6 and it would be great if I could transfer the save to my legit game card but I don't know if this is even possible. There seems to be an option for it in the G6 menu and I was wondering if anyone has tried it or knows anything about it. I would try it myself but I don't want to ruin my game card.

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I got an awesome score on Tetris with G6 and it would be great if I could transfer the save to my legit game card but I don't know if this is even possible. There seems to be an option for it in the G6 menu and I was wondering if anyone has tried it or knows anything about it. I would try it myself but I don't want to ruin my game card.

maybe you should look over here
Post #10

No more need of rein with G6 lite
wink2.gif

QUOTEn/m i figured it out at the expense of my metroid prime hunters save game cry.gif
the readme in the g6 is backwards. the proper way of doing it is :

from game cartridge to g6 : ds -> default
from g6 to game cartridge: default -> ds

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i never tried it but i heard it can do it,however,this way you are going to transfer that whole save file of the rom and this may delete your wifi in the legit tetris and will delete its save file and replace it with this one.

Deaddy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

maybe you should look over here
Post #10

No more need of rein with G6 lite
wink2.gif

QUOTE said:
n/m i figured it out at the expense of my metroid prime hunters save game cry.gif
the readme in the g6 is backwards. the proper way of doing it is :

from game cartridge to g6 : ds -> default
from g6 to game cartridge: default -> ds
Oh thanks, I forgot about that post.
smile.gif

Deaddy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i never tried it but i heard it can do it,however,this way you are going to transfer that whole save file of the rom and this may delete your wifi in the legit tetris and will delete its save file and replace it with this one.
Well I don't have any wifi records yet in Tetris so it doesn't matter to me. But wouldn't that stuff still be stored in the save file? I started out by transferring the save from the legit card > G6 so copying G6 > legit card would retain everything unless I'm wrong.

Deaddy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope. But thanks for your concern.
biggrin.gif

BTW My high score was something like 430 lines, my previous score was only around 210 lines!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?