Hacking Has anyone shopped at Leet Mods?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from them before. They have good prices on some items, and not so good prices on other items. They have fast free shipping to the US and Canada (2 days for me), and they have excellent customer support (they answered my questions via e-mail within the same day). They also tested my flash cart before they sent it to me. I also liked how their website told you exactly how many of each item was in stock so you didn't order only to find out that they're out of stock on the item.

-Bri

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love how the Supercard is cheaper than the R4.
rofl2.gif

QUOTE said:
R4 is the best Slot-1 solution on the market. As long as you get the right micro-SD card, I recommend 1 or 2 GB Japanese Kingston, any and all games will work perfectly.

The built in cheat software is a nice touch too and all the software installation and usage is cake. If you have a DS then you should definitely have this device.

The only downside to it is the build quality of the latch and spring. If you are not careful putting your micro-SD into the R4, chances are it will break very quickly. Some of my friends have to put tape on it for the card to stay in. The spring on mine doesn't work at all, but the games still snap into place.

As for Leetmod, I was a little hesitant to order from them but now I'm glad I did. Great prices and service. If you live in the US and you should absolutely order from them.

Date Added: 09/25/2007 by tedmond lee

NO

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was gonna order from them but then i found another site that was better with better pricing .

which flashcart do you want to get ? if you only want fast shipping that's free then that'll be from leetmod but if you won't mind how long shipping will be then go with DealExtreme . cheaper prices , more reliable and you know that you will get your product =) but only problem is shipping might take a while .

So yea look into dealextreme.com

good reviews by people here at GBAtemp

- Holt

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
rofl2.gif

QUOTE said:
R4 is the best Slot-1 solution on the market. As long as you get the right micro-SD card, I recommend 1 or 2 GB Japanese Kingston, any and all games will work perfectly.

The built in cheat software is a nice touch too and all the software installation and usage is cake. If you have a DS then you should definitely have this device.

The only downside to it is the build quality of the latch and spring. If you are not careful putting your micro-SD into the R4, chances are it will break very quickly. Some of my friends have to put tape on it for the card to stay in. The spring on mine doesn't work at all, but the games still snap into place.

As for Leetmod, I was a little hesitant to order from them but now I'm glad I did. Great prices and service. If you live in the US and you should absolutely order from them.

NO

At that time, it actually was the best.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CorruptJon said:
ferrariman said:
rofl2.gif

QUOTE said:

NO

At that time, it actually was the best.

i just noticed something ... when you scramble the letters around with tedmond lee

you can get

leetmod and with a few extra letters : edn

Jordan4peace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holt said:
i was gonna order from them but then i found another site that was better with better pricing .

which flashcart do you want to get ? if you only want fast shipping that's free then that'll be from leetmod but if you won't mind how long shipping will be then go with DealExtreme . cheaper prices , more reliable and you know that you will get your product =) but only problem is shipping might take a while .

- Holt

I was thinking about getting the Edge Card. its only 35 bucks. Deal extreme does sell it for 23 bucks but their out of stock.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jordan4peace said:
Holt said:

- Holt

I was thinking about getting the Edge Card. its only 35 bucks. Deal extreme does sell it for 23 bucks but their out of stock.
Why not get a supercard instead? IMO is completely useless. What good is a cyclo clone when all the features of the cyclo are taken out? Pay $5 more and you have yourself a cart with RTS, slo mo, and real time guide.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
golden said:
Jordan4peace said:
Holt said:

- Holt

What good is a cyclo clone when all the features of the cyclo are taken out?
Price.

Jordan4peace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
Jordan4peace said:
Holt said:

- Holt

Why not get a supercard instead? IMO is completely useless. What good is a cyclo clone when all the features of the cyclo are taken out? Pay $5 more and you have yourself a cart with RTS, slo mo, and real time guide.

Well for just 5 bucks more i'll look in too that.

Bishang

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I liked the site. I got a R4DS with a 2GB MicroSD for $45. Didn't really mind spending a little extra since the shipping was free and really fast. They're based in the US so if that's where you're from, then it's not really a bad choice. Just make sure you shop around first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's probably a nudist cult that exists.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This is how I want to bone but it's my views that I know are right
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [belongs to one]
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish people that think they're right about everything didn't exist half the time
    Such as you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's your way of thinking
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet it be tough finding a job, if you were a nudist.
    or vice versa
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah it's easy all they gotta do is blow long breaths of air
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Confronts a nudist "Why be a nudist?" "I'm not a nudist you dick, I'm homeless and poor."
    +1
    I'm also saving 💰 . You know how much it is to just wash your clothes? pffffft
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I saved 1k this month by being poor tbh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Been eating Ramen all month, but my PC is badass!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ramen still delicious don't care how much money I'll have
    +1
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'm eating less, but mostly because I'm trying to avoid getting called heavy again during this year's health exam
    +1
  • Minox @ Minox:
    There's only so many ways they can say "You're fat by our country's standards"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My cholesterol was almost 350 so really stopped going out lol
    [uploads some 🐟 for you] :D @Minox
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'll stick with my kimchi thank you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood