A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wow, 19 was awesome enough, but this episode? nvr expected that the prime minister (whatever his name his) wants to overthrow the emperor. and lulu's mom having geass (possessing the 6th knight, aya), suzaku going all "fuck it lets kill everyone" mode, and finally lulu pwning everyone as usual, walking straight down the battlefield casting geass and raping everything hahha. what i don't get though, he used bombs to blow up that machine where the emperor was, but how come he had to go in as well? cause killing his father is the only thing he has left? thoughts?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
He blew up the door and trapped his father inside as a sort of punishment and he believes that he also needs to be punished.

What I don't get it why he took so long to use the "You do as I say from now on" command.
Its like wishing for infinite wishes.. I always assumed he couldn't do it but now he suddenly pulls it out?

Alo, the whole deal with marianne is really weird and I'll feel pissed if they give us a conclusion without clearing all that up

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Xcalibur said:
What I don't get it why he took so long to use the "You do as I say from now on" command.
Its like wishing for infinite wishes.. I always assumed he couldn't do it but now he suddenly pulls it out?
Alo, the whole deal with marianne is really weird and I'll feel pissed if they give us a conclusion without clearing all that up

ROFL agreed! took him long enough to figure it out. another thing i've wondered, when he uses the Geass on his enemies, he should always say, "do this. then kill urself" that would be more convenient, rather than having to kill them afterwards anyways.

and don't worry about the whole marianne thing. i bet u anything, there's gonna be a third season. anime's this popular don't end this quickly, but hopefully it won't get milked *cough* bleach and naruto.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Meh. Nothing I didn't expect. The "unexpected" thing was probably the fact that Anya/Lulu's mom is actually wondering if she should help Lulu out, or just be.

Everything else was already to be expected sooner or later anyway.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
ojsinnerz said:
Meh. Nothing I didn't expect. The "unexpected" thing was probably the fact that Anya/Lulu's mom is actually wondering if she should help Lulu out, or just be.

Never thought he'd lock himself away for eternity.
Theres totally going to be a third season seeing as the whole gods thing was never explained.

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ojsinnerz said:

u expected the prime minister to try and overthrow the emperor? there was NOTHING that even hinted at that. (emperor is immortal, and seems like he's in total control)

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just tell me is it good or bad... nothing

edit: that episode make me more convinced the series will end and on wikipedia it says on ep 22 lelouch is becoming the emperor

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Everyone has gone mad!! I'm liking it
tongue.gif

Xcalibur said:
ojsinnerz said:

Never thought he'd lock himself away for eternity.
Theres totally going to be a third season seeing as the whole gods thing was never explained.

Nah, there should be more 4 or 5 episodes.. considering the situation, that's enough time to explain and conclude everything
tongue.gif

And I doubt he's really locked, C.C. should be able to enter there!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
da_head said:
ojsinnerz said:

u expected the prime minister to try and overthrow the emperor? there was NOTHING that even hinted at that. (emperor is immortal, and seems like he's in total control)

He knew everything that Lulu did up to the point, along with the fact that he was Zero. It would be surprising to know if he didn't know what he was doing till this point.

Also, the title of the ep said it all at the beginning. Besides. I already expected Schnizel to do that, so for me, not much of a surprise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy