Hacking Has anyone here ever ordered from Gameyeeeah?

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
changsheng said:
As you may know,r4 and ds tt are hot sales items.Gameyeeah like other companies will run out of their stock sometimes.That may be their week point that they can not know the current stock status before their hot sales products are sold out.

But i am very appreciated their reply.They will offer you a ticket number,and you can mark your ticket as an urgent or critical status.Gameyeeah will have some one follow up your order.What a genius service!

At the other side,i do not agree with is they will not give you when your items will restock and you can not know what is the stock status for the hot sales items.This may cause they can not ship out your r4 or ds tt promptly.Waiting for some days,you were told that your items had been sold out but you had to wait.

I think gameyeeeh should notify customers in advance when they stocks are near their up-point.We will understand it,becaue we know gameyeeeh is considering our problem,and they do not ignore us.

That would be nice especially since they take your money right away and the item might not even be in stock.

The Afroman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Gameyeaaah has a stock in? I might go with them soon.

I placed an order Jan 15th from DealExtreme (yeah..) it is now March 10th and still no word from them.. i have emailed them over and over and they just keep saying (we will have stock in a few days/weeks) all in all i'm out 100 bucks and i'm really not wanting to cancel for the sheer luck taht when i do, they will get stock in.

I have been very patient.

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Afroman said:

I placed an order Jan 15th from DealExtreme (yeah..) it is now March 10th and still no word from them.. i have emailed them over and over and they just keep saying (we will have stock in a few days/weeks) all in all i'm out 100 bucks and i'm really not wanting to cancel for the sheer luck taht when i do, they will get stock in.

Are you the same Afroman from the Bendis Board? If so fancy seeing you here

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
changsheng said:
I do not know if gameyeeeah has restcoked ds tt or they restocked it some but not enough.

As this item is so popular ,i am arfraid gameyeeeah will not have many stocks.But you can check the information on their website, send you e-mail to confirm.

They definitely got some in the other day but for people that try to order now its listed as Pre Order. Not sure if they still have it in stock for people who order right now but people who ordered a while back definitely had it shipped already (or it is getting shipped)

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had to cancel my order with gameyeeeah. Even after implying that mine was in-stock and would be sent soon, they never shipped it. They were very nice about canceling the order though (we'll see if they actually do it).

-Bri

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
I had to cancel my order with gameyeeeah. Even after implying that mine was in-stock and would be sent soon, they never shipped it. They were very nice about canceling the order though (we'll see if they actually do it).

-Bri

That sucks. You ordered pretty much around the same time I did. I guess those people that order dozens at a time blow through their stock fairly quickly. I was looking at the Deal Extreme site and somebody who works for them claims the company that makes the DSTT may have stopped making them. I don't know how much stock I put in that though because if it were true then Gameyeeeah would never have gotten that shipment last week. I think they are just trying to give an explanation why people are having to wait months for this.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick update...

I finally ordered from leetmod.com, and they seem to have a great website that tells you precisely how many units are in stock. They don't currently have the DSTT by itself, but they sell it with a 2GB Kingston Japanese microSD for a good price. I also sent them an e-mail to ask them a question and they responded the same day.

We'll see how they do with the order.

-Bri

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
Quick update...

I finally ordered from leetmod.com, and they seem to have a great website that tells you precisely how many units are in stock. They don't currently have the DSTT by itself, but they sell it with a 2GB Kingston Japanese microSD for a good price. I also sent them an e-mail to ask them a question and they responded the same day.

We'll see how they do with the order.

-Bri

Good luck. I'm still waiting on my order but it hasn't been a week yet since it shipped. It'd be nice if it arrives either tomorrow or Monday. I found out that my Micro SD Reader that I have already supports the higher GB cards so I've already loaded everything I need on my 4GB card. Now I'll just have to insert the card once my DSTT arrives
smile.gif

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
Well, I ordered from leetmod.com this morning, and the package shipped this afternoon via US Postal Service!

-Bri

That's pretty fast. I wish I had known about that site 2 months ago. I wouldn't still be waiting for my DSTT
smile.gif

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like my DSTT came today in the mail. Unfortunately I was already out of the house by the time the mail came. Its sitting there waiting for me though. I'll have to stop by later and pick it up. I can't wait
smile.gif

It came pretty fast too, only 7 days from when it shipped.

Lurunar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to all who replied!

My DSTT was shipped on March 10th from gameyeeeah, which is weird because I ordered two days after Bri did....oh well. It should be here in like a week, I'm pretty excited.

The Afroman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shining Light said:
The Afroman said:

Are you the same Afroman from the Bendis Board? If so fancy seeing you here

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick update. I got my order from leetmod.com today. I would have gotten it yesterday if it wasn't a weekend. That would have been 2 days from when I placed the order. That's the fastest I've ever gotten anything.

-Bri

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
Quick update. I got my order from leetmod.com today. I would have gotten it yesterday if it wasn't a weekend. That would have been 2 days from when I placed the order. That's the fastest I've ever gotten anything.

-Bri

Nice. hope you're liking it. My girlfriend is thinking of getting one so I'll probably order it from there.

Afroman, you should get it from leetmod if you haven't done Gameyeeeah yet. I'm not sure if Gameyeeeah got more in yet

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some sellers will test out your cart before they send it. It's in their best interest (and yours) to make sure it works before sending it out. It's worth a try to e-mail any seller and ask them if they're willing to pop it in a DS and make sure it says "No Card". That will catch the problem that some DSTT's have with the contacts. If they're really nice, they might put in a freshly formatted microSD and make sure it says "Menu?". And if they're really, really nice they might even try it with the kernel and an .nds installed on the microSD.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land