Hardware has anyone here bought a Used 3DS XL from Ebay/Amazon !?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i have ordered one ,and in the details was "in good condition has some signs of use" etc.
im just abit curious are the USED ones any good as in shape and scratches!? i hope its clean.. x.x

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
It all depends on the seller, before buying anything used you should always request pictures of the defects if there are any. Some people keeps their portables clean, others wipe their asses with them.

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would not buy a any video game system or accessories used without seeing good photos first to look for scratches etc.
And at the moment I am glad to be able to buy such things new, I prefer them not to buy used at all. This and PC components that quality depends very much how good they were treated by their previous owner(s) like HDDs and RAM. But if I were more tight on money I'd consider it, if the system would look ok and came with all the stuff that was in the box, preferably with the box itself. But that's me.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
^it comes with the box ,bro problem was my balance was 209$ shipping cost to iraq from the U.S is like 30$ and new 3DS XL cost 200 --' so yah i was left with no choice
and i was lazy to go recharge my balance abit.. after work i go home and i feel tired so yahh . i just hope its clean i dont care if its only a few scratches >.<'

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i have one more question though ,i got it from this seller >>>> http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-...ie=UTF8&qid=1369559547&sr=1-1&keywords=3ds+xl

and i think you can see 162$ now ,i had bought the one i ordered was for 169$ i know that its from the same vendor but the link that i used to order is gone for example when u click on details where it tells u how the condition of the Item is. *is it because i have already oredered that one and so its unavailable !??! c:

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
^it comes with the box ,bro problem was my balance was 209$ shipping cost to iraq from the U.S is like 30$ and new 3DS XL cost 200 --' so yah i was left with no choice
What? Shipping to Iraq from the US is even more expensive then to Germany? Wow, would not have guessed it could get more expansive. Always irks me that shipping from Honk Kong/China and Japan is a lot more cheap then from the US.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over