Homebrew Has anyone had WiiU MC version 1.3.5 working?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brickmaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,157
  • Replies Replies 5

brickmaker

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
23
Trophies
0
Age
50
XP
301
Country
Australia
Hi, following my quest for a stand alone Wii U media player, I've found WiiU MC (https://github.com/TheMrIron2/WiiU-MC) . I've been able to install the WUP, which loads after complaining "The current IOS is unsupported. Functionality and/or stability may be adversely affected." It is running on IOS 255, which from what I can recall I may have not touched during my WiiU homebrew process.

Can anyone advise how I might get this one working with a USB FAT32 hard drive?

Alternatively, Cyan was heavily working (in 2014 I think!) on a thread in my last question involving WiiVC injections and may have a hoarded Wii Mc file to share edited to work with Ustealth?

Cheers in advance for any help on this, it feels like pushing a square wheeled bike along!
 
The message doesn't do anything and you should be able to still load WiiU MC. This happens because IOS 58 and 61 are the only "supported" IOS' by the developer, even though any IOS will still work.

All it is is an annoying message.

Cheers! ;)
 
I understand it may be fun to tinker with it for a hour or so, but after that a person finds it's just so much easier and better in nearly every way imaginable to just watch videos via a pc, laptop, streaming device, phone, tablet, etc.
 
I understand it may be fun to tinker with it for a hour or so, but after that a person finds it's just so much easier and better in nearly every way imaginable to just watch videos via a pc, laptop, streaming device, phone, tablet, etc.
Sometimes devices like this are all people own

I learned to mod my Wii back in middle school just because I wanted a dvd player for my room
 
Sometimes devices like this are all people own

I learned to mod my Wii back in middle school just because I wanted a dvd player for my room

Except, I doubt they created the topic on their Wii U. Possible? Absolutely. But very unlikely. :)

Edit: Didn't notice until now that alfonsovin had bumped a 5 yr old topic. lol

​

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted