Hacking Has anyone had any experience with newegg.com?

serg0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because im thinking about getting a micro sd card from them.
yaynds.gif

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're easily one of the most reputable electronics sellers on the internet. Very competitive pricing and service. Highly recommended. They're practically an industry standard.

A

Adent

Yeah newegg.com is awsome. They'll even send you a free sticker.
biggrin.gif
I just ordered the kingston 1gb micro sd card for $12.99 a little while ago. Is that the same one your getting?

ydnar64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't order from anywhere else... They are outstanding from prices to shipping. I only lived like 2 hours from there warehouse so i got my item the day after ordering... like with every place though you should order on a weekday though becuase like every where else if you order something on the weekend they won't ship it till monday.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NEWEGG IS THE BEST ! they only tax you if they have a warehouse in your town ! soo you might not get taxed

i ordered my micro sd card from them 2 days later got my card 1 day early !

aphexpusher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have used newegg before and like many others have been very satisfied. great service. only problem I think is if you live in california... then you gotta pay tax! but that is more of a personal problem I suppose. I give them six stars out of seven. you win.

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're the best in the internet, I orderer from them all the time. I always get my package the next day. I do wish that they would have a pick up center, I only live 10 minutes away from their main office and warehouse.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered hard drives, computer cases, external hard drive cases, DVD burners, LCD monitors, and even the microSD I use in my R4 from Newegg. Very reliable and cheap. Simply one of the best.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like the rest of the people who've posted here, ive dealt with them too, and have no complaints whatsoever
biggrin.gif
DO IT!!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
newegg rocks!
Prices are low as hell
good shipping
i've ordered about 15 orders from them (approx 40 items) and nothing was wrong with any orders/items
i got myself a kingston 1GB for the R4 that should be arriving in the mail soon
biggrin.gif

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As stated above, Newegg is basically the cream of the crop in online elecronics retailing. I've ordered many computer parts from them and just ordered a Kingston 1GB card for $12.99. I'd give them a 9/10 (if they offered free shipping they'd be a 10).

warlock110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you and I both missed the free shipping about last month... i got in on some mouse accesories and craps like that.. now i have to pay shipping for my flash cards (6.50)... but what da hell
smile.gif
it still not that bad... 2 X 1 GB... i want one for my mp3 and the other ones for backup.

ydnar64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're the best in the internet, I orderer from them all the time. I always get my package the next day. I do wish that they would have a pick up center, I only live 10 minutes away from their main office and warehouse.

I agree.... They should just open up Newegg stores everywhere. They are better then anywhere else. They have a great quailty control too

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NewEgg.com has ALWAYS been great for ALL electronics. I HIGHLY recommend them. Fast shipping & great packaging. I never had a problem w/ them & I have used them a LOT for YEARS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users