Hacking Has anyone had any experience with newegg.com?

bl21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As stated above, Newegg is basically the cream of the crop in online elecronics retailing. I've ordered many computer parts from them and just ordered a Kingston 1GB card for $12.99. I'd give them a 9/10 (if they offered free shipping they'd be a 10).

i got 1G PNY tf card from them, fast shipping, and the card was made in japan. I am happy with them.

A

Adent

I orderd a Kingston 1GB micro card on Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday with the cheapest shipping option. I even got lucky and got a card made in Japan.
biggrin.gif

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're the best in the internet, I orderer from them all the time. I always get my package the next day. I do wish that they would have a pick up center, I only live 10 minutes away from their main office and warehouse.

I agree.... They should just open up Newegg stores everywhere. They are better then anywhere else. They have a great quailty control too

There used to be a good computer store called Egghead Software that kind of got gobbled up by the bigger retailers but I enjoyed the smaller feel of the store much more than I do a Best Buy that has alot of everything but nothing you want. I wonder if NewEgg derived it's name from Egghead.

warlock110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my 2 kingston are both taiwan... however they arrived 1 day after order (lol)... they seems fine... i won't play that glitchy games so it don't matter much... i tested a few games and it worked fine... newegg has always been very reliable and a good place to get emergency stuff... if i don't need it quick i'll order/buy from somewhere else cheaper... newegg holds the top spot for time/value ratio... i've also found out the R4 free case that held the casing for the R4 itself fits 4 X SD cards.. that means u can have that stylish case everywhere u go and carrying 4-8GB of NDS stuff depends upon your card capacity... neat.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Newegg is great i think, but they started charging me tax... if you live in newegg tax zone try the alternative www.zipzoomfly.com they have similar prices as newegg and they dont charge me tax since they dont have a store in my state so i've been shopping there quite often. 10% tax+shipping sucks like crazy... they ship fast too not like those amazon.com type free shipping where it takes ages

ajjav924

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i live in california so when i order from newegg it takes a day to arrive. I bought a 1gb kingston microsd for $24.99 and the next week it was $12.99.

fitzbean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered probably 10 times from NewEgg, they are def. the best there is out there.

BTW, I just ordered a second Kingston 1GB from them last week and it's Japan! So now I have 2 Japan.. the funny thing is I ordered one from there for my brother in between and his was Taiwan.. so it's kind of like a lottery I guess.. for 12.99 though, yesh, who can complain?

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually finished building my computer (3 years running) with a lot of stuff coming from NewEgg. They ship really fast and stuff comes to my house really fast. They don't have any coupons, or maybe they are hard to find. I usually rely on buy.com and newegg.com. as for buy.com, that's a different story. All I want to tell you about buy.com is that you shouldn't try to mess with them when it comes to altering their set prices...

NickSoapdish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from them a lot in the past and have had good experiences. Ordered a Kingston microSD card from them, supposed to be delivered today, but was somehow mistakenly sent to Canada! It was more likely a UPS error, but it still sucks. I called them so hopefully it will be squared away soon, but my R4 arrived today, so I'm in a bit of a bind...

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As stated above, Newegg is basically the cream of the crop in online elecronics retailing. I've ordered many computer parts from them and just ordered a Kingston 1GB card for $12.99. I'd give them a 9/10 (if they offered free shipping they'd be a 10).

i got 1G PNY tf card from them, fast shipping, and the card was made in japan. I am happy with them.
My Kingston 1GB arrived today and it's made in Japan. 3 days from order placed to delivery. La Puente, CA to Milford, NY. Once again, Newegg rocks!!
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1