Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For who was banned uses this LFCS UNBAN
I advise those who decide to use this public seed to take warning and proceed to do this with caution, so far many people on the same seed hasn't shown to be an issue but it could bite you in the ass in the future so just be careful

dangherofsau

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey you guys, I just did some research and may have found something. You (theoretically) might be able to unban yourself with ONE 3DS!!! This is my idea...
1. Backup your NAND and SD (you'll see later on...)
2. On the 3ds, download TinyFormat
3. Click on it, wait for it to nuke your NAND
Please Note: Now that you have reset your 3ds, you should now have a new movable.sed file (and thus a new friendcode file)
4. (Assuming you have A9LH) Go into Decrypt9, and dump the friendcode file
5. Restore SD backup
6. Restore NAND backup
7. Check to see if everything is the way you left it
8. Follow the tutorial as you wish...

Please Note: This is ONLY A THEORY! I have heard of people unbanning themselves by formatting, and this is immediately what I thought of. I cannot test it myself because my 3ds isn't banned, even though it should (theoretically) work. Plus, if you backup (like I said) then you have nothing to lose. Anyways, happy gaming!

Another thing: If this actually does work, that would solve a lot of issues... That would be super wicked...

You guys may also want to go on here, I found some great info:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-3ds-ban-what-you-need-to-do.449472/
anyone try it?

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Lol because if there's anything that people know and love me for--it's how much I love helping people who pirate shit :P

but your knowledge like a weapon - it is not harm by itself,
it is people who use it harming

just dont get it how lift a ban ( not SuMo in particular, just hyperban itself) can support piracy, but who i am to arguing with you and your beliefs

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
those who went online prior release date in their region ( no matter how long and when, just prior)

Yes I contact Nintendo. They say "Nintendo ban you the 18th" . So tomorrow I call they cause I ban with legit version and we can bought Pokemon sun and moon the 18th in France.

Saventi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you think the legit cia will be safer to use on a N3DS or should i go with the freeshop version? 'cause in Europe there will be a bundle with pre-installed Sun/Moon. Can they actually see that you're using the legit cia on a N3DS instead of a 2DS and ban you for that?

Madriano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dont wait 15 days i have been banned 4 month ago and it was removed after 28 days exactly
So you are saying we should wait at least a month before getting desperate? xD

And what ban(s) did you get? 002/022?

Do you think the legit cia will be safer to use on a N3DS or should i go with the freeshop version? 'cause in Europe there will be a bundle with pre-installed Sun/Moon. Can they actually see that you're using the legit cia on a N3DS instead of a 2DS and ban you for that?

For all we know right now, the only reason people were banned was due to going online before the release, so there really isn't any reason to be scared of using the freeshop version.

Last edited by Madriano,

Remastered

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
That's what happened to me, My ban was from a sky3ds for not using a private header my ban was 002-0102
i didn't receive an error from entering the eshop so it was working fine
Sorry for my bad english

Last edited by Remastered,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I strongly advise every one that have been banned to wait at least 30 day's
I know it is along time.
at least it worked with me before
why? nintendo stated the bans were permanent on multiple occasions now. this isn't a cheating online in mario kart slap on the wrist. this is they caught people redhanded (and really its weird they didn't do this before) and are now fullfilling all their terms of agreement promises.

Madriano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
why? nintendo stated the bans were permanent on multiple occasions now. this isn't a cheating online in mario kart slap on the wrist. this is they caught people redhanded (and really its weird they didn't do this before) and are now fullfilling all their terms of agreement promises.
Nintendo also said they weren't permanent in some of their emails. Which means don't most likely don't even know for sure.

I knew from my friends list
if you enter it and no error shows up then your ban is lifted

And why were you banned in the first place? Did you contact them about it before the ban was lifted?

Last edited by Madriano,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro