Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
like i care ? ive always bought their games and like i said few pages back that i wasnt even trying to go online lmao i was just trying to figure out if there was a street pass set up and accidently connected but its whatever i had moon on preorder at the time and now nintendo wont see a dime from me i mostly pc game now and ill just emu all their shit from now on pc master race. anyway their nailed their coffin not me

get out of here...

KalteFanta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I started with Pokemon yesterday and I didn't use an online feature until now. Is the freeshop version in europe safe to go online now?

And what does going online even mean? wifi connection turned on ingame or using a specific online feature?

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I started with Pokemon yesterday and I didn't use an online feature until now. Is the freeshop version in europe safe to go online now?

And what does going online even mean? wifi connection turned on ingame or using a specific online feature?

Don't go online until the 23rd if you are in Europe.

Reactions: LunaBeauty

delete12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I recommend getting the physical cartridges. I cannot guarantee the freeshop version is not the leaked ripped version.

Spidercolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess we play the waiting game now. I know they are saying it's a perma-ban but we will see. I'll keep trying to get them to transfer my ID but if not it's not that big of a deal. I'm not banned on Wii U and I buy all my games physical if I can. Worst case I'll make a new account for Bank lol

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of a few hours ago, I now have the online game ban. Yesterday, I had only gotten the NNID ban. This morning I was able to go online and use the GTS and everything but now I can't :/. This is really, really, really frustrating. This might be the last pokemon game I buy out of the principle alone. I mean 1600+ pokemon in bank inaccessible, no ability to play other games online, all for doing a single wonder trade 2 days before release.

eled7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.

For this method, how do you get a new movable.sed with just your own 3DS? Are you formatting the N3DS to generate a new seed?

MizuhoChan

Trophies
Website
mii.nanodesu.org
XP
Country
As of a few hours ago, I now have the online game ban. Yesterday, I had only gotten the NNID ban. This morning I was able to go online and use the GTS and everything but now I can't :/. This is really, really, really frustrating. This might be the last pokemon game I buy out of the principle alone. I mean 1600+ pokemon in bank inaccessible, no ability to play other games online, all for doing a single wonder trade 2 days before release.
HOW DARE YOU GO ONLINE BEFORE THE NINTENDO SANCTIONED RELEASE DATE. CLEARLY YOU HAVE OBTAINED THIS THROUGH ILLEGAL MEANS, THUS YOU MUST BE PUNISHED FOREVER.

Yeah, not a great idea. I got No Man's Buy/MGSV a week before launch, imagine if they'd done the same.

D

Deleted-380242

Both bans arrived for me today. WiiU seems to be fine. Will wait it out and see what happens I guess.. sigh

Last edited by ,

zasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a quick question (probably already answered somewhere in these pages):
  • 3DS is banned (error accessing eshop);
  • Online play is banned (tried Monster Hunter Generations).
My Wii U linked to the same NNID works fine (access and eshop), i can access Miiverse and Miitomo,

If i get a new console, can i transfer without losing the NNID or Thors' Hammer is waiting for me on the other side?

Just a curiosity, if you buy a game via Nintendo website it will be downloaded to your console without any problem (i tried it with Swapdoodle)

Thanks.

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess we play the waiting game now. I know they are saying it's a perma-ban but we will see. I'll keep trying to get them to transfer my ID but if not it's not that big of a deal. I'm not banned on Wii U and I buy all my games physical if I can. Worst case I'll make a new account for Bank lol
Please let us know if you can access Bank after having Nintendo transfer the NNID.

Spidercolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please let us know if you can access Bank after having Nintendo transfer the NNID.
Will do. If they can't transfer my ID I'll let you know. I'm not going to try until probably Black Friday but regardless I'll let you know.

If they can't I'll make a new account and re subscribe to bank on my new system.

Mymiddayautumn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a hack for someone and they don't want to pay me for my time now. I do have a nand back up from when I did it. What can I do with it to get me unbanned? They aren't banned on their own 3ds

Zene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick question (probably already answered somewhere in these pages):
  • 3DS is banned (error accessing eshop);
  • Online play is banned (tried Monster Hunter Generations).
My Wii U linked to the same NNID works fine (access and eshop), i can access Miiverse and Miitomo,

If i get a new console, can i transfer without losing the NNID or Thors' Hammer is waiting for me on the other side?

Just a curiosity, if you buy a game via Nintendo website it will be downloaded to your console without any problem (i tried it with Swapdoodle)

Thanks.
You need to call Nintendo to unlink the NNID from your old 3DS, but this is going to be much harder. I tried doing this today and they brought up my ban, so I think they're on the look out for people making excuses .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: