Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Spidercolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So hypothetically speaking, I could buy one of the Black Friday 3DS's, call Nintendo and tell them my system was broke and tell them to I want to move my NNID to it and they will do it? I am assuming my NNID isn't banned because i can get on miiverse.com and Wii U.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I have a 3ds with a banned Emunand, I was wondering if there was a way to take files from Sysnand which may or may not be banned (hasn't been touched for a while) and unban it using those files.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. But... If the risk is a reban... Who cares? People using this are banned already anyway, and you could just re-unban yourself with a new ID. The main risk is it hurting innocent people by random chance. That would be super lame. But I don't think Nintendo would ban all the IDs popping up if that's the case. I doubt they are willing to ban innocents.

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Thanks. But... If the risk is a reban... Who cares? People using this are banned already anyway, and you could just re-unban yourself with a new ID. The main risk is it hurting innocent people by random chance. That would be super lame. But I don't think Nintendo would ban all the IDs popping up if that's the case. I doubt they are willing to ban innocents.

but we still can replace zzz and api with numbers and compile arm9 file by ourself.
Also somebody more capable still can add RNG to this, furthermore we always can add this fork to luma (if aurora wont prevent us from doing it of course)

Last edited by Durig,

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Exactly what I mean. People could just unban themselves over and over. If nintendo starts banning people for this, all it will do is hurt innocent customers, and thats not their usual MO.
someone should just make it rando generte console id's i guess the best thing would to be randomly generate one on boot up and let you stick with that one and you can just randomly generate another one if you need too or let you choose or pick id's i dunno

Last edited by LunaBeauty,

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They banned not only pirates and early (contract-breaking) buyers but freakin' reviewers for Pete's sake!
yeah but if nintendo is willing to ban everyone because their id was a victim of being used online then nintendo will be hated for multitude of reasons and end up in a hell of a storm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.