Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

ProfiSuchti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Uff, i read a few Sites in this Topic.... so much Comments xD.

Well: You guys are talking about Pokemon Sun + Moon which is not released... now i have a few Questions:

1.The game releases OFFICIAL at 23.11, right ?

2.If i read right, you guys played this game on your CFW / Gateway etc. Consoles. So: Which kind of .cia you used ? (I have no matter about the .cia kinds like Legit,decrypted,USA Regionfree.......), i ask this because i am searching in websites to find the right .cia i need, for my 3Ds.
I want a non edited .cia, so do i have to look for Legit cias ? and do i need to carry if it says [USA] Region Free ? (My 3Ds is from EU and i live in EU, and i want to try the Online Mode with less bann Risk. So its better if i use EU Region free than USA region free, am i right ? )

3.Do someone tried the Multiplayer Function ? are the Servers online or offline right now ? (I read on the first few Pages that someone said that the Functions are not available... any newer Comments about that actually ?

ProfiSuchti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ProfiSuchti -
1.Sun is version 32, moon is version 16.
2. The CIA was dumped from a cartridge, supposedly.
3. I'm pretty sure that the servers are still online.

Thanks.

What you mean with "Sun is version 32" ? just wanted to be sure that the 2 games release in 5 Days :D.

2. Okay it was dumped (what ever that means), so which kind of .cia i need in my case ?
I have high bann risk if i take USA Region free, am i right ? so i will look for a Legit EU one (non Region free its better maybe ? so its not Edited... sorry i have no matter about that cia kinds).
3. Thanks :D, i will try the online mode after i found the game...

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Thanks.
What you mean with "Sun is version 32" ? just wanted to be sure that the 2 games release in 5 Days :D.
The games are already available through freeshop. The original leak had a version number of .0 , and the freeshop versions are versions .32 and .16 respectively. The game itself is region free, so there is no region-specific version.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Thanks.

2. Okay it was dumped (what ever that means), so which kind of .cia i need in my case ?
I have high bann risk if i take USA Region free, am i right ? so i will look for a Legit EU one (non Region free its better maybe ? so its not Edited... sorry i have no matter about that cia kinds).
3. Thanks :D, i will try the online mode after i found the game...
You are confusing the poor child xyxa xD
So, Yes 5 days in EU but its out in US this means people have dumped and uploaded the US Gamecarts as CIA's. all pokemon games are Region Free meaning they can be used on any region 3DS.
Legit CIA's are ones that are dumped from consoles that come with the game pre-installed like the New Super Mario Bros one ages ago.
Realistically it doesnt matter which cia you get they will all work and are primarily the same thing.

Reactions: ProfiSuchti

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
probably dead idea, but what if i have 2 3ds( one of them affected by ban), setup emunand on both, use tinyformat\sysformat
system transfer from banned to unbanned, copy movable, erase emunand, setup it again, use tinyformat\sysformat...repeat

Reactions: idiotse and jrk190

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work