Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I downloaded from freeShop yesterday and have my WiFi disabled while playing.
No, I am not banned. I can access the eShop, I can go online on any other game I want.
I will just wait til the 23rd, change the start date of the game (and the Pokemon), and then go online.

I don't even understand why everybody is so keen on getting on so early. Not like there is much going on anyway.

That's what I've been doing with the Lurantis leak I wanted to get a shiny Litten before the official US release date but I haven't gotten it yet 679 soft resets so far.

Reactions: randomt

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok... I did the bypass so i can play online again, i think this is a miracle that it worked. But i have no hope for the eShop ban. So for transfer my Pokémon from RO to Moon i'll use PHBank but for the future version i don't know when i will do.

If i link my NNid banned on a unban 3ds will it ban too ?
i wouldnt risk it tbh yet

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok... I did the bypass so i can play online again, i think this is a miracle that it worked. But i have no hope for the eShop ban. So for transfer my Pokémon from RO to Moon i'll use PHBank but for the future version i don't know when i will do.

that also means pokebank will be banned cause uses a nintedo id if your eshops banned it means your consle banned from anything that uses a nnid

Alter Ratione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

That I do not know of. Nintendo MAY have put the NNIDs on a blacklist and will keep banning every 3ds they get into, or the NNID is safe and only the 3ds when you commited the crime will be affected.

ispano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that also means pokebank will be banned cause uses a nintedo id if your eshops banned it means your consle banned from anything that uses a nnid

He said PHBank, not normal Bank. Though I don't know if the dev is going to keep working on it, haven't seen any updates in a long time. EventAssistant on the other hand, might.

Alter Ratione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How will you exactly be able to change start date and all other date-related events? Also, does it actually matter?
The start date does not matter, people sometimes play with 3ds with system date of 2011. If they ban based on something we change at will, it will hurt a lot of innocents on the process.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For better understanding, both bans are permanent, 002-0102 & 022-2812, confirmed by Nintendo themself. You don't have to wait 15 days, if you're banned. Just follow the guide written down here in this thread and try your best getting unbanned. Of course this is a risk, too. Because if you're flagged again, your second console will be banned, too.

Reactions: proflayton123

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
My God. You guys have to stop making this conspiration theorys.

Its so simple. They CAN tell if you have a .cia or a cartridge (Acording to Aurora). So if you have a .cia and the game has NOT release in your local estore then they can ban you because there is no way to have a .cia without hacking.

After the game release (For example here in America) you can play it. Anyway try to avoid using lurantis leaked .cia.

If you are from Europe DONT play any .cia because they can tell and in your Eshop is not out yet.

Last edited by alexj9626,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
will there be a method were we don't have to use a seed from another console so if you get banned again your main 3ds does not get banned cause not being able to play online at all would be bad

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would the movable.sed method work on emunand as well? It worked for me on my a9lh 3DS, but a friend of mine's still using emunand.

Cramot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wait, if you system transfer, doesn't the donor console get a new localfriendcodeseed_b and a new movable.sed?

So, technically, we could make an infinite amount of those, as long as we wait a week between each transfer? Or am I misunderstanding?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
this sucks for people who had review copys and played them online with out knowing now they have to buy another 3ds because you would need cfw to unban it

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, if you system transfer, doesn't the donor console get a new localfriendcodeseed_b and a new movable.sed?

So, technically, we could make an infinite amount of those, as long as we wait a week between each transfer? Or am I misunderstanding?
That's how it appears it should work based on movable.sed's 3dbrew page, (along with simply system formatting from settings app), but idk

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

tbh if you can then that would me emn was right about nintendo making a code that auto regenerates lmaoooo and confirm they run on a black list meaning bans will become pointless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74nTzbgDGWM