Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is leaked cia dangerous to play online right now? just need some quick answer thanks.

Yes, delete the game and tickets in FBI and reinstall using freeshop/tikdevil. The leaked .cia has the wrong string version (.0 instead of .16 or .32). This could put you at risk.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after change secure file deleted both moveable, lfs :

Friend list same error.
Eshop load but after few min it crash to black screen.
format crash after a min or two.
Online gaming still banned.
ohhhhhh

Well i'm out of ideas and I off to work.

have fun guys! see you later.

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what are the actual version numbers for the actual release game? ive seen 3.2 but mine says version 16, so i am rather confused.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
I can get into the Eshop, but when I try to make an NNID, i'm getting 2812. Any idea's?
2812 prevents changes to NNID settings(along with using your previous NNID to go into the eshop), its not currently possible to remove this ban unless you fiddle with the RAM explorer as you mentioned in your other post I believe

Last edited by Black ace,

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get into the Eshop, but when I try to make an NNID, i'm getting 2812. Any idea's?

You will most likely won't be able to fix that this way, since the 022 ban is probably linked to your deviceID, which, at the time of writing, isn't possible to change.

People are doing this to gain access to online play, not to toy around with NNID.

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is anyone here able to list things we tried so far? I lost track because I'm awake way too long now.
We do know that it worked for me and others because we did a system transfer, right?
That seems to be the reason why I had a different current movable.sed from my old one.
Did anyone try to change the LFS randomly? I think I read somewhere suggesting it might work...?
What else do we know / don't we know?
What else works / doesn't work?

D

Deleted User

2812 prevents changes to NNID settings(along with using your previous NNID to go into the eshop), its not currently possible to remove this ban unless you fiddle with the RAM explorer as you mentioned in your other post I believe
Any options I have to get around it? I have literally no idea if the Movable to LFS trick has worked right now @_@

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello and good morning. Dont have a PC at the moment but i manage to dump both lfc and moveble.sed(?) from both my old3ds and n3ds which are banned atm. I did a quick look at them with some hxd on my phone and i noticed that both lfc and move are different from eachother on both of my system.

What can i do now and is this a good thing?

Reactions: lordnelson0405

xurion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello and good morning. Dont have a PC at the moment but i manage to dump both lfc and moveble.sed(?) from both my old3ds and n3ds which are banned atm. I did a quick look at them with some hxd on my phone and i noticed that both lfc and move are different from eachother on both of my system.

Did you do a system transfer in the past? What's your CFW?

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

That's a good thing.
Please let us know if you ever did a system transfer!
You can copy a string out of the movable.sed and use this as the localfriendseed like some guides earlier in this thread showed.
I would do that later having a computer maybe

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Hit me now too during the 3rd wave. Can't access the eshop but wondertrading in ORAS and as such online in probably any other game works without issue. Not really sure what Nintendo achieved with that if it's perma because it sure as hell encourages using freeshop and still enjoying online play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?