Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted User

Ok this may not related but my friend just reported that importing old save into the new CIA download on Freeshop isnt working, they use JKSM ( which has auto delete secure value). Game just force shut down. RIP!
the same thing is happening to me but instead it just says the file is corrupt when it isn't, I used FBI to download it.

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Ok this may not related but my friend just reported that importing old save into the new CIA download on Freeshop isnt working, they use JKSM ( which has auto delete secure value). Game just force shut down. RIP!
Did they make a new save first before trying to import the old one? That worked for me.

Reactions: fodder

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry to be a complete and total noob but how do i launch decrypt9 with the luma payload? i put the .bin file in the luma folder but what do i do now?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird thing is after the "forced" format and restoring my NAND backup, all my CIAs are back, my moveable.sed is STILL the new one but my LocalFriendSeed_B is the same as it was before. And my DS is still banned. So I'm going to try to use another one of those uploaded LFS files to see if that works now that I have a new moveable.sed

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So it seems that some kind of flag prevents a banned console from generating a new moveable.sed.

And it makes sense tbh

Banned for X reason?
1- System Format to generate a new moveable seed.
2- Copy new LFS from moveable.seed
3- ????
3- Profit.
Do I have to back up anything before that? Or when I restore a NAND backup will I still have my cias installed?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to be a complete and total noob but how do i launch decrypt9 with the luma payload? i put the .bin file in the luma folder but what do i do now?
you need to rename it to have a name like up_Decrypt9.bin, x_Decrypt9.bin, etc (buttons on the 3DS) and you hold that button when turning the 3DS on

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
So it seems that some kind of flag prevents a banned console from generating a new moveable.sed.

And it makes sense tbh

Banned for X reason?
1- System Format to generate a new moveable seed.
2- Copy new LFS from moveable.seed
3- ????
3- Profit.

if it's a flag, wouldn't reverting to a previous nand backup + empty sd (besides a9hax.bin) solve the problem?

ancient nand backup -> system doesn't know its banned yet
With no files in the SD card -> forces SD to reinitialize so flag cant be contained here too

D

Deleted User

I've saved the moment you get off your bed, still doesn't work for me. Maybe it's because I downloaded with FBI?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch