Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted-19228

The main key was transferring a good valid LFCS from an O3DS, which has been known to work for a few hours now, and the seed doesn't have to do with the actual FC record, that's something else in NAND you delete if you want to replace

I swear someone else said earlier that you lose your friendslist by doing this...Just seems weird it's as easy as this.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Apparently with time zone differences Australia is getting the game in about 5 hours...Seems like they decided to do a banwave literally 24 hours before the first official launch?

That is correct, im sure there is people in AUS/NZ eargrly waiting to dump it c: it'll probs be on that key site and iso i imagine

Reactions: ToxicPotato
D

Deleted-19228

Reactions: fodder

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Funny thing is the information to unban has been available for over a year and it's now causing issues with people. I don't recall anyone that unbanned themselves getting banned in the last year though...we'll see... If it ends up being a temp ban I can restore my old information anyway.

we don't even know currently if its temp or perm

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny thing is the information to unban has been available for over a year and it's now causing issues with people. I don't recall anyone that unbanned themselves getting banned in the last year though...we'll see... If it ends up being a temp ban I can restore my old information anyway.
I don't believe the unbanning method is causing issues (yet) (probably interpreted your post wrong).

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
I am have Wi-Fi function on in N3DSXL with Luma3DS & a9lh... and I play Pokemon Moon when is float in internet 1st day... I do not use any online functionality of software(possibly?) Hmm.. I are play only main story game, do not touch anything? Only care system of pokemon(feed, brush, etc..) oh I am still able access eShop and internet features of Dairantou 3DS with all okay! But now I become worry if my account is ban for internet features of nintendo..? I hope do not do come to such thing..

D

Deleted-19228

I don't believe the unbanning method is causing issues (yet) (probably interpreted your post wrong).

All of that aside, system regenerates friendcodeseed when you run tinyformat...so that is literally the easiest solution... lol

nevermind, apparently this is bad info

Last edited by ,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of that aside, system regenerates friendcodeseed when you run tinyformat...so that is literally the easiest solution... lol
Is it a new one with no link to your current system? I thought some have tried but were still banned when trying Tinyformat?

D

Deleted-19228

eshop banned yes, you still need to inject a blank nnidsave.bin otherwise when you launch eshop it tries to authenticate with your nnid. This is extremely old though, we did this back when we were trying to do system transfers and restore content before CFW was a thing.

Reactions: fodder

NujUko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i like how some people are researching ways to bypass the ban even if 15 days didn't pass

so everything would be ready if it's really perma

ily guys i wish i could know sh*t how to do that kind of stuff to help out but im more like an artsy person lmfao

Reactions: ToxicPotato

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like how some people are researching ways to bypass the ban even if 15 days didn't pass

so everything would be ready if it's really perma

ily guys i wish i could know sh*t how to do that kind of stuff to help out but im more like an artsy person lmfao
It's still a good thing to research since this isn't the first time people have gotten this ban, and you can have it turn into a pemaban guaranteed with multiple offenses

Reactions: NujUko

Karuley

Trophies
XP
Country
Question, by logic wouldn't this method work for the people who are banned?

>back up sd
>create emunand
>unlink nands
>use Decrypt9 to change emunand's console ID and transfer all the good info into sys
>delete emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and since the default emulator is below average i downloaded some "replacements" like snes9x for snes games for example
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also have my ps3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea ps3 is a beast still to today compared to most "sticks"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you just want pi for emulation no point when Anbernic releases new shit every two seconds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's really cool about Pi's tho is you can have multiple SD cards with different OS on each SD card and change from say a gaming machine to a full fledged pc if wanted
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus all bios are set up and usually includes at least 128gbs or 64
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but if your main goal is just to play n64 and GameCube you can save about $50 and have the portability option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but on 2 monitors at 4k. Its just want you want really, to each they own.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For a kids aspect Anbernic would be the better option they'd probably melt over the price on a good 4k display
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For that texasroo guy, I'd recommend the Spell and speak as his first system.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So they buy a pi5 kit for about $150 and say a 28" 4k display probably looking around $400 total
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll be getting in the territory of portable Pcs anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again you get what you pay for, its like buying a S series for $300 but its only 1440p native, if you want true 4k, gotta get the X model for $500. But yea you right, when moms buying it anyways, you gotta stay cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They could use HD out on their TV no real need for a monitor these days tbh the purists will disagree
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm kind of phasing out on the need for wanting all these consoles cool to have but they just become dust build ups
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man hole, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never...