Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted-19228

The main key was transferring a good valid LFCS from an O3DS, which has been known to work for a few hours now, and the seed doesn't have to do with the actual FC record, that's something else in NAND you delete if you want to replace

I swear someone else said earlier that you lose your friendslist by doing this...Just seems weird it's as easy as this.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Apparently with time zone differences Australia is getting the game in about 5 hours...Seems like they decided to do a banwave literally 24 hours before the first official launch?

That is correct, im sure there is people in AUS/NZ eargrly waiting to dump it c: it'll probs be on that key site and iso i imagine

Reactions: ToxicPotato
D

Deleted-19228

Reactions: fodder

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Funny thing is the information to unban has been available for over a year and it's now causing issues with people. I don't recall anyone that unbanned themselves getting banned in the last year though...we'll see... If it ends up being a temp ban I can restore my old information anyway.

we don't even know currently if its temp or perm

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny thing is the information to unban has been available for over a year and it's now causing issues with people. I don't recall anyone that unbanned themselves getting banned in the last year though...we'll see... If it ends up being a temp ban I can restore my old information anyway.
I don't believe the unbanning method is causing issues (yet) (probably interpreted your post wrong).

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
I am have Wi-Fi function on in N3DSXL with Luma3DS & a9lh... and I play Pokemon Moon when is float in internet 1st day... I do not use any online functionality of software(possibly?) Hmm.. I are play only main story game, do not touch anything? Only care system of pokemon(feed, brush, etc..) oh I am still able access eShop and internet features of Dairantou 3DS with all okay! But now I become worry if my account is ban for internet features of nintendo..? I hope do not do come to such thing..

D

Deleted-19228

I don't believe the unbanning method is causing issues (yet) (probably interpreted your post wrong).

All of that aside, system regenerates friendcodeseed when you run tinyformat...so that is literally the easiest solution... lol

nevermind, apparently this is bad info

Last edited by ,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of that aside, system regenerates friendcodeseed when you run tinyformat...so that is literally the easiest solution... lol
Is it a new one with no link to your current system? I thought some have tried but were still banned when trying Tinyformat?

D

Deleted-19228

eshop banned yes, you still need to inject a blank nnidsave.bin otherwise when you launch eshop it tries to authenticate with your nnid. This is extremely old though, we did this back when we were trying to do system transfers and restore content before CFW was a thing.

Reactions: fodder

NujUko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i like how some people are researching ways to bypass the ban even if 15 days didn't pass

so everything would be ready if it's really perma

ily guys i wish i could know sh*t how to do that kind of stuff to help out but im more like an artsy person lmfao

Reactions: ToxicPotato

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like how some people are researching ways to bypass the ban even if 15 days didn't pass

so everything would be ready if it's really perma

ily guys i wish i could know sh*t how to do that kind of stuff to help out but im more like an artsy person lmfao
It's still a good thing to research since this isn't the first time people have gotten this ban, and you can have it turn into a pemaban guaranteed with multiple offenses

Reactions: NujUko

Karuley

Trophies
XP
Country
Question, by logic wouldn't this method work for the people who are banned?

>back up sd
>create emunand
>unlink nands
>use Decrypt9 to change emunand's console ID and transfer all the good info into sys
>delete emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says...