Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Bento

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can use Freeshop just fine. I did replace my nnidsave.bin with a blank one and also changed the secureinfoA, multiple times, maybe try that at least once.

Eshop doesn't but freeshop works fine. Good to know that certs.db isn't needed anymore, a couple hours ago that's all everyone talked about, but now it's just friendcodesseed_B I hear.
But did you tried downloading a game to see if it really worked?

How do you replace your nnidsave.bin?

Bento

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have same bans as both of you. Haven't modified anything. Freeshop downloads and installs titles.
Shit, so possibly my problem is not related to the ban itself right? I tried reinstalling the freeshop too, and nothing changed. Cia Angel gives the same problem downloads the game but get stuck at the end.

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
But did you tried downloading a game to see if it really worked?

How do you replace your nnidsave.bin?

Yeah I downloaded small 50mb games, installed fine.

To replace nnidsave.bin make a backup of your own using Decrypt 9 and follow first part of this video

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you guys...
Happy-Meme-Faces-26.png

Just discussing and worrying about a ban. I'm sitting here not even worrying about it (waiting 15 days) and hunting for shinies. YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM GERTTING MER SHINIES, NINTENDERRRR!

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've got to warn against this as it is essentially the same as the localfriendseedcode_b transfer method. We do not yet understand the long-term implications or what localfriendseedcode_b even does. Messing with this could be critical and unless you are DESPERATE to play online for some reason, just wait out the ban. It is almost 99% certain it is a temp ban, so please people do not get too hasty.

If it is a temp ban and Nintendo would unban your console but notice that device ID and seedcode arent the same anymore its probably gonna be a hyperban.
So yeah youre right

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have played the game with wifi on, but haven't connected to anything in-game. I am not banned.
So what you are saying is not the norm.
Sorry, having wifi on and using online features in the game (connecting to wondertrade, GTS, Festival plaza)

Reactions: randomt

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you guys...
Happy-Meme-Faces-26.png

Just discussing and worrying about a ban. I'm sitting here not even worrying about it (waiting 15 days) and hunting for shinies. YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM GERTTING MER SHINIES, NINTENDERRRR!
I'm not too worried about the ban itself, I just really want access to my Pokemon Bank and I don't want to wait 15 days to check.

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q