Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Almost certainly. Because E-Shop is where people give them money.

The irony of me being apparently permabanned from the eshop (a place to buy legal games) because I illegally downloaded a game, AND my freeshop still working fine just hit me.

Fine Nintendo, I won't post on Miiverse or use Pokebank anymore, or maybe you'll even keep me out of online play (not likely), but now I have even less reason and options to buy your games lol

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, does anybody know how to delay the creation of the friendseed file? Or a way to force it do be created? I'm assuming that using NTR to change the console ID and then forcing the creation of friendseed is the key, but it is created when booting the system

Wheaties~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So realistically if the gameplay ban is temporary what are the chances that both bans (eshop/NN access) would also be temporary?
It's so odd it's only the 3DS eShop too. I can access the Wii U eShop with the same NNID. I wonder if their system is so outdated it can't remove all online services with one general swoop, so they taped two ban conditions into one and sent it out.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Skylinedeadline, I wish you luck. I'm gonna peace out for a few hours. Hopefully progress will have been made. If not, no big deal. We will figure this out over time, even if it means waiting a few weeks.
Thanks, goodluck as well mate.
It's so odd it's only the 3DS eShop too. I can access the Wii U eShop with the same NNID. I wonder if their system is so outdated it can't remove all online services with one general swoop, so they taped two ban conditions into one and sent it out.
That slightly does make me hope that secretly it'll be lifted along with the other ban. if it's permanent guess I'm fucked until 11.0-1 downgrading's standalone.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys should just be patient. Try not to get discouraged in the mean time. People who figure these things out are rarely morally sound. And by that I mean, they will post "updates" for hours before releasing anything, so anyone camping waiting for something in the next hour should find something else to do.

Reactions: Decorations

ToxicPotato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did one Wonder Trade last night, no bans yet. Could it be a thing that happened to anyone playing before the review embargo went up? May have dodged a bullet (for now). Still dumped my save and deleted the game regardless.

I'll still take it in stride if it happens though, had it coming.

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So please let me get this straight.

1. Get clean unbanned 3DS
2. Extract friendcodesseed_b from it
3. Inject friendcodesseed_b on your banned 3DS
4. Change nnidsave.bin and secureinfoA just to be safe

Does this work? Is there any risk involved (like getting banned for cloned friendcodesseed_b or something)?

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: My older brother