Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, we could use a Wii's cert in Nintendo Network.
It was patched, like, a month ago, even though every Wii certificate got banned in a few days, or even HOURS.
We can still use another 3DS/WiiU cert, it's possible.
That's cool. Have you tried to use the same cert on two different devices?

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
That sounds amazing!! :yay3ds: Any date previewed to the release of the tuturial of how to do that?
It's not that there's a date for the release, it's that I don't have enough time to write a good tutorial. It has something to do with editing the ACT module's code.bin, though, replacing account.nintendo.net's URL there to your computer's, compiling, using Telerik Fiddler to inspect the HTTP connections, and replacing headers.

Reactions: ThunderbInazuma

FrostyDialga

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not that there's a date for the release, it's that I don't have enough time to write a good tutorial. It has something to do with editing the ACT module's code.bin, though, replacing account.nintendo.net's URL there to your computer's, compiling, using Telerik Fiddler to inspect the HTTP connections, and replacing headers.
since the wii emulator generates that could a generator be made.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
since the wii emulator generates that could a generator be made.
If that was possible, it wouldn't work, since Nintendo Network Accounts stopped accepting Wii certificates a while ago.

God, it sounds very very difficult. Well, with your tip, maybe someone can reproduce that and create a noob-friendly tuturial. Thanks for the tip
It isn't very difficult if you know how to decompile and rebuild CIAs. You can't use old tools though, the ACT module is just an ExeFS and an exheader, though you can probably figure it out soon enough.

You'll know the URL when you see it, it's something like http://192.168.1.126:84/%s%sv1/api/\0api/ except with account.nintendo.net in it.
It would be possible for me to put a NoSSL patch in there and release it, but I'm not sure if I can share the CIA on GBAtemp.

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If that was possible, it wouldn't work, since Nintendo Network Accounts stopped accepting Wii certificates a while ago.

It isn't very difficult if you know how to decompile and rebuild CIAs. You can't use old tools though, the ACT module is just an ExeFS and an exheader, though you can probably figure it out soon enough.

You'll know the URL when you see it, it's something like http://192.168.1.126:84/%s%sv1/api/\0api/ except with account.nintendo.net in it.
It would be possible for me to put a NoSSL patch in there and release it, but I'm not sure if I can share the CIA on GBAtemp.
Hum, the decrypt and rebild cia it's easy, however, the rest is a little different. I will try to do it. Maybe you could post it on that iso site, there it isn't forbidden

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Hum, the decrypt and rebild cia it's easy, however, the rest is a little different. I will try to do it. Maybe you could post it on that iso site, there it isn't forbidden
Oh yeah, there. Hm. I'll get to work on compiling a basic one. I'll PM you once I'm done with it and all. I can't test anything though since my SD card adapter is in use at the moment.

Reactions: ThunderbInazuma

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Is there any way currently to remove the ban 022-2812 ?
Thanks
Use public file (already forgot name...)
Here you can find how to do it, few pages back I think
For it you need delete chain to NID, then change serial of your console and switch this public to your console

xnegx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Use public file (already forgot name...)
Here you can find how to do it, few pages back I think
For it you need delete chain to NID, then change serial of your console and switch this public to your console

I'm already using a public archive.

So much that I can play online, the only problem is to access the NNID and the eshop.

Remove the NNID and changed the console serial, but the error continues

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I'm already using a public archive.

So much that I can play online, the only problem is to access the NNID and the eshop.

Remove the NNID and changed the console serial, but the error continues
Then your console still not removed from NID, because this error say that serial of your console still banned
Check both again

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just saying you only remove the console ban :P the NNID ban is perm and you cannot remove it. Only can delink your NNID from the console to remake a new NNID

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Just saying you only remove the console ban :P the NNID ban is perm and you cannot remove it. Only can delink your NNID from the console to remake a new NNID
Yes it's perm, but hi still use it (NNID) on wiiu without trouble...
And on 3ds if you de-link, then you unban 3ds from banned NNID

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1