Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted User

I mean, really guys, why did you think it was safe to go online on a game that wasn't officially released yet?
I thought it was safe to go online because last time i played online on a leaked dragon quest game and i did not get banned

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so I injected certs.db from my other 3ds into my banned 3DS and localfriendseed b from y other 3ds into my banned 3ds and now I can access my friend list and play online, but not going into eshop

So same situation I'm in then. Good to know this wasn't just a random luck thing

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok so I injected certs.db from my other 3ds into my banned 3DS and localfriendseed b from y other 3ds into my banned 3ds and now I can access my friend list and play online, but not going into eshop

so you didn't do nnidsave and secureinfo_a at all? interesting...

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I thought it was safe to go online because last time i played online on a leaked dragon quest game and i did not get banned
I remembered this: :D

I thought it was safe to have sex with a random person without protection because last time i did it I did not get AIDS. lel

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
We do? O.o
What was posted by @marksteele before

edit: quote

Ok so I've restored my ability to play online BUT I'm still banned from the NN.

Here's what I did -

1) dumped certs from one 3DS and injected into the banned one
2) dumped LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from one 3DS and injected into the banned one
3) injected a blank nnidsave.bin into the banned 3DS
4) injected a modified secureinfo into the banned 3DS

Reactions: gnmmarechal

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country

that is so excellent. so glad that you can get back online! all i want to do is play monster hunter haha. so happy that i'll still be able to.

D

Deleted User

I remembered this: :D

I thought it was safe to have sex with a random person without protection because last time i did it I did not get AIDS. lel
Are you saying i'm an idiot ? Its the first time nintendo bans people for playing online on a leaked game

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Are you saying i'm an idiot ? Its the first time nintendo bans people for playing online on a leaked game
Nowhere did I say you are an idiot. It's pretty clear I was joking, but you had no reason to think you were safe either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2