Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a message on Facebook saying there was an official statement from ninty saying something but he's also being a salty mofo so idk. I'm just frustrated and want my ACNL online.

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get around the console ban by replacing your 3DS MoBo. You also have to call Ninty and get them to unlink your NNID from your old system.
I thought changing NNID wouldnt help? Is this really a fix? Ive been close to PMing people randomly begging for a friendcodeseed.. I rarely used my online abilities, but now that theyre gone.. I need them back. It makes me itch

ps send me friendcodeseeds pls. Ill love you forever, and never play Pokemon on it.

Last edited by nickwhit,

kwhite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought changing NNID wouldnt help? Is this really a fix? Ive been close to PMing people randomly begging for a friendcodeseed.. I rarely used my online abilities, but now that theyre gone.. I need them back. It makes me itch

ps send me friendcodeseeds pls. Ill love you forever, and never play Pokemon on it.

The actual fix is swapping out the mother boards to regain full access to eshop and system transfer. Getting the NNID back is just if you want to salvage anything you bought on that NNID. The whole thing is essentially a last-ditch-effort attempt; it's a better alternative than shilling out for a new 3DS console.

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The actual fix is swapping out the mother boards to regain full access to eshop and system transfer. Getting the NNID back is just if you want to salvage anything you bought on that NNID. The whole thing is essentially a last-ditch-effort attempt; it's a better alternative than shilling out for a new 3DS console.
All I care to have back is the ability to play games online.. so all I need is a friendseed from some humble stranger since I dont know anyone IRL with a console I can use D9 with

Alter Ratione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's use for generating Console ID for twl is irrelevant for the matter though, not sure why you mentioned it
Let me explain in simple terms since you seem to not read the full thing:
What the page for LocalFriendCodeSeed mentions about it?
"This contains the same LocalFriendCodeSeed data that PSPXI:GetLocalFriendCodeSeed retrieves from memory."
If you know a bit about programming, you know that a function must be called to get private data, in this case, LocalFriendCodeSeed is called by this to get it's data for something.
Probably is this function also called to get your data on the 002 ban.
Then, on the GetLocalFriendCodeSeed data we get:
"This retrieves the LocalFriendCodeSeed/64-bit consoleID from an u64 already in memory(that memory is initialized by bootrom), which is not loaded from NAND. The source data this retrieves, is also used to generate the console-unique part of the TWL keyslots, and can be used as part of the keyY when movable.sed doesn't exist."
Which means about the DSi ware, also that it can be used on common stuff if movable.sed is missing, and that's why I had said that would be nice to keep both changed in case you decide to bypass 002. And, it tells that LocalFriendCodeSeed is a 64-bit consoleID from a bootrom data. If you want to get the part that does not concern the matter, it's up to you, but try reading the whole thing next time before pointing fingers, ok?

Last edited by Alter Ratione,

TehVillylol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have o3ds luma + a9lh set up 11.2 thats banned rn.

Now i checked my SUPER old korean o3ds
It has 9.9.0-22K.
Can i install a9lh to get decrypt9 and get localfriendcodeseed or whatever it is??
Please help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Here lies the man getting probed to death by a gay fish +1