Hacking Has anybody hardmodded their switch with a mod chip?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I understood the point. You have a learning disability and this is why you don't understand this simple thing. No problem - just do as I told you. No need for you to understand.
Ignoring your personal insults (the tool of the person who knows he has lost the argument).

Here is a simple question that maybe will help you understand...

Explain how the micro in micro SD means 1x10-6?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Haha!!! I remember when my"friend" bricked his first Wii... Not me guvnor scouts honour!

He uninstalled the system menu lmao
I bricked a Wii once, I think it was my dads but it might have been my own. I don't remember what I did, but it had BootMii as boot2, and no NAND backup. Luckily I was able to use cBoot2 to load homebrew and fix it. It would have been fixable anyway with a new NAND generated by ohneschwanzenegger, but I wasn't exactly willing to wipe everything clean. The great thing about cBoot2 is that it has an embedded cIOS that it loads homebrew with, so basically your entire NAND including all your IOSes can be fucked and you're still able to load most homebrew.
Wiis are really easy to brick, and for those Wiis that can't have BootMii installed as boot2, there is not much you can do to fix it besides using a hardware flasher to flash a new NAND.

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bricked a Wii once, I think it was my dads but it might have been my own. I don't remember what I did, but it had BootMii as boot2, and no NAND backup. Luckily I was able to use cBoot2 to load homebrew and fix it. It would have been fixable anyway with a new NAND generated by ohneschwanzenegger, but I wasn't exactly willing to wipe everything clean. The great thing about cBoot2 is that it has an embedded cIOS that it loads homebrew with, so basically your entire NAND including all your IOSes can be fucked and you're still able to load most homebrew.
Wiis are really easy to brick, and for those Wiis that can't have BootMii installed as boot2, there is not much you can do to fix it besides using a hardware flasher to flash a new NAND.
Nah boot2 was patched on this one. Bootmii has saved my arse so many times in my wreck less days!

mihamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My Nintendo switch have a Serial Key - XAJ7005 that is not possible to HACK
HELP PLEASE?
How I can go to desired menu?
is possible to put software directly to motherboard or something like that?

Last edited by mihamu,
D

Deleted User

I would rate the soldering very easy for every part other than the capacitor, which I would rate moderate (mostly because a few people seem to have knocked it off - oh sorry, their "friends" did).

Having some magnification helps if you have old eyes.

I've got SX Loader flashed to the trinket, which is great as it lets you boot any other payload right from the SD card.
Especially if you use the 3v on the emmc the install is painless. The hardest part is soldering to the usb lines afyer yoi remove the port from the Trinket but they are still fairly forgiving(in terms of breaking) if you don't heat them too much

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
My Nintendo switch have a Serial Key - XAJ7005 that is not possible to HACK
HELP PLEASE?
How I can go to desired menu?
is possible to put software directly to motherboard or something like that?
1. Search.
2. Don't be lazy.
3. Search.
4. Don't be lazy.
5. If it's patched you have to wait or buy unpatched one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.