Harvest Moon: Welcome to the Wind Bazaar (E)

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by ericling, Mar 1, 2009.

?

What do you think about the translation of this game?

1. I hope translator to translate this game...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am a Harvest Moon fans...but I would like to wait the US version

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I think translator no need to translate this game...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I think translator can translate this game to to accomplish Harvest Moon fan's wish!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2009
  1. ericling
    OP

Member ericling GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    Game name
    3182 - Bokujou Monogatari: Youkoso Kaze no Bazaaru e (J) Harvest Moon: Welcome to the Wind Bazaar (E)

Release date
    December 18, 2008(JPN)

Game info

Welcome to the Wind Bazaar is the newest Harvest Moon in the DS games. With a brand new cast of characters and a refreshing art style, it won't be long before you're taken with this game's charm. You move to a quaint place called Zephyr Town in hopes of starting your life anew and creating a wonderful ranch to work on. Being true to its name, Zephyr town is full of lively gusts and breezes that power the town's windmills, which you can implement to make new recipes and even upgrade tools. New abilities like jumping, breaking ice, and a brand new style of controls will come into play, but the most exciting feature of all is the bazaar. Forget the shipping bin, now it's up to you to sell your goods to crowds of bustling customers at the weekly Bazaar. Do you have what it takes to be the top merchant at the bazaar?
    (Take from http://www.ranchstory.co.uk/?games/Harvest...he_Wind_Bazaar)
    If no translation all people need to wait more one year or two years to let Natsume to translate it.
    I hope GBA temp will help all the people to translate this game!

Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Link: http://www.ranchstory.co.uk/?games/Harvest...the_Wind_Bazaar

Reason for request translation of this game
    I request because Harvest Moon: Welcome to the Wind Bazaar (English version) will be out in 2010 or 2011...
    I think Harvest Moon fans will also don't want to wait so long time to read English in Harvest Moon: Welcome to the Wind Bazaar (E)!!!
    I hope GBATemp will help all Harvest Moon fans to accomplish their wish!(Included me!)

My comment of this game

Graphic(9/10)
    In this brand new Harvest Moon game,
    the graphic is PRETTY GOOD!

Gameplay(7/10)
    Just same like previous Harvest Moon:Plant,sell....Marry a girl/boy.....raise sheep/cows/chicken.....
    But....there is no more shipping box...You will need to sell your harvest in a bazaar....(I'm really looking forward to selling stuff at the bazaar!)
    And, you can jump in this game! Jump over a river/stream.....or other....(very fun!)
    There also some new feature like bug catching, some windmill for you to upgrade your tools, making some dishes and many more....
    The online play also looks fun!~Your friend can help you in bazaar to sell things,and help you in your farm!~
    You can also raise many more than 1 of cat(s) or dog(s)....Looks fun!
    There are some gameplay video: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/10451.html

Music/sound(?/10)
    Actually I don't have any comment in music/sound...
    But sometimes you talk to a person,they will laugh and you will hear their laugh sound(really funny!~)

2. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    There is a topic for requests. Also the game is coming to the US. Nobody gives a damn.

3. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    As already said by Noitora....
    Game will get localized!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.