Gaming Harvest moon DS -HELP!

princessmarisa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok some probably quite simple questions that I can't figure out, I told the mayor to go away at the beginning so he didn't help me and i have watched the ch8 tutorial

how/where do you ship/sell crops?
I have harvested turnips but don't know where to sell them

where is the stamina bar and can you increase stamina? After watering about 9 squares and choppin a few weeds he gest the skull n crossboens sign and faints then sleeps and eats some bread.

how do you cook?

Thanks people
smile.gif

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can ship/sell crops by throwing them in the tree bin, might not look like a bin, next to a house close to the farm entrance/exit

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing this ATM now, but i've played the GBA game (a different game though) but they're both similiar

You ship by throwing your stuff in the box next to your dad's house (yes your dad's house. He does nothing while you work all day)

The way to cook is you need to buy a kitchen off the TV shopping channel. i've gone through half of summer and nothing has been for sale yet.

you need to buy something from the harvest sprites thats like 1000 medals or 5000 that'll let you see your stamina and fatigue. To increase it, eat. There are a few colored leaves that'll let you do it.
to increase your max there should be something, i don't remember what it was exactly

Has anyone found out how to get to the mine where you can get ore? I've gone to one mine but it only has one level, and only jewelry (who buries jewlery???)

Ghaleon1982

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to get more areas in the mine, you walk in with a hammer and he will tell you about a hidden wall and he wants you to bash it down with a hammer. There are 4 mines in total. To get the second, you need to go to the bottom of the first mine. (10 lvls) to get to the 3rd mine you need to get to the bottom of the 2nd mine. (255lvls) I dont know how to get to the 4th mine yet and I've never been to the bottom of the 3rd mine as well lol.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The same way you get to the others, reach the bottom of the 3rd mine. (999 floors)
The 4th mine has over 65000 floors.
Good luck with that one. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1