Hacking Hard Drive Help vwii

eltomgato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have everything rockin on the Wii U side and got all my vwii stuff going too. The question I have is, can i use the hard drive that i used for usb loader gx on the wii on the wii u? I found out that i had to get the dual usb for the wii u, which wasnt an issue on my wii. so thats taken care of. hopefully, theres maybe a couple more steps to get it working. id sure hate to hafta move 3/4 a tb over and format my hd or something like that

eltomgato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess i shoulda pointed out that i tried it and it wasnt reading the games. The wii games were installed using a program (name escapes me), and the gc games are in the proper format for use on the wii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure. I was using cfg usb loader on the wii and usb loader gx on the vwii. the hdd is plugged into both at the same time. I've never had any issues with it reading games. rrc, one of the options at the top of the screen pertains to which games to show up. as long as wii games are in wbfs format and cube games are iso format, it should work.

eltomgato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i mean it worked for the wii. Ill plug it into the comp and see if theres something wrong with the hd tomorrow

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I guess i shoulda pointed out that i tried it and it wasnt reading the games. The wii games were installed using a program (name escapes me), and the gc games are in the proper format for use on the wii
Try switching the 2 USB plugs around, as the main data plug has to be in the top port for it to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P