Happy Birthday TrolleyDave!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sterling
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,621
  • Replies Replies 39
Thanks everyone!
biggrin.gif
I've got loads to do today so won't start celebrating until I get back this evening, but once I get back I'll be making a start on getting completely shitfaced! So expect some very drunken modding to be going on tonight! lol

And a 50% warn added to Sterl for making me older than I actually am!
mad.gif
lol

@Costy : I've cut my volunteering hours down to just afternoons starting next week so I'll try getting on IRC more often!
smile.gif
 
Happy birthday mate
grog.gif


So are you now officially an old git, or are you just a git and the "old" is still optional?


Nah, I'm kidding, you know I love you.

Not in that way.

... well, maybe after a few beers
ph34r.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted