Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I like the way popularity here works out.. I made a nice topic with competition and all.. And nothing.. Not even a "happy birthday Ducky " ... on the other hand , VVolts which is an old famous member here got sooo many happy birthday (3 pages!) when I got 5 views and 2 comments.. BY ME.
The funny part is that he haven't even showed up.

Happy birthday VVolts.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
test84 said:
Westside said:
test84 said:
WHERE IS SHE
Dix'F
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Remixed.

OMG!
Thank you guys, you brought not only your wishes, but also a big huge smile to my face. Thanks.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!.

Monday was a shitty day, my family here (aunt&uncle&cousin) forgot that it was my BD..... but in general it wasn't so bad.
I'm truly sorry I wasn't around, but sincerely, I appreciate not only the comments you posted, but the friendship each and everyone of you show here, I know, this is the Internet, but I've discover that sometimes, only sometimes good people also use the Internet!

hugs for all!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Ducky said:
I like the way popularity here works out.. I made a nice topic with competition and all.. And nothing.. Not even a "happy birthday Ducky " ... on the other hand , VVolts which is an old famous member here got sooo many happy birthday (3 pages!) when I got 5 views and 2 comments.. BY ME.
The funny part is that he haven't even showed up.

Happy birthday VVoltz.

He's been around longer but I like to think he gets all this attention from being a really cool dude, eh has birthdays and doesn't afraid of anything.

VVoltz™ said:
test84 said:
Westside said:
QUOTE(test84 @ Jul 8 2008, 11:14 AM) WHERE IS SHE
Dix'F
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Remixed.

OMG!
Thank you guys, you brought not only your wishes, but also a big huge smile to my face. Thanks.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!.

Monday was a shitty day, my family here (aunt&uncle&cousin) forgot that it was my BD..... but in general it wasn't so bad.
I'm truly sorry I wasn't around, but sincerely, I appreciate not only the comments you posted, but the friendship each and everyone of you show here, I know, this is the Internet, but I've discover that sometimes, only sometimes good people also use the Internet!

hugs for all!

Man, that must suck. At least be glad there are several dozen people across the globe who didn't and who'd give you a hug and some presents if they weren't several hundred miles away.

D

Deleted User

whats your PayPal VVVVVVVVVVVoltz? I'll buy you coffeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! OR BEER!
grog.gif

EDIT: 300 posts, suck it.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
uhh no one had the idea of singing(writing) a birthday song to the mighty VVoltz
so i will do it
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear VVoltzy
Happy Birthday To You

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-