ROM Hack Hans problems

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,when I Launch Hans I get a red screen or when loading a patch I get a glitchy screen when trying to run pokemon moon. I'm trying to run Pokémon los memes moonman and it's not working for some reason. I even tried to see if it was that specific romhack that wasn't working by testing out the no outlines mod,same result. I have a new 2ds xl ofw 11.5,please help me I really want to play this mod.
Thanks

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,when I Launch Hans I get a red screen or when loading a patch I get a glitchy screen when trying to run pokemon moon. I'm trying to run Pokémon los memes moonman and it's not working for some reason. I even tried to see if it was that specific romhack that wasn't working by testing out the no outlines mod,same result. I have a new 2ds xl ofw 11.5,please help me I really want to play this mod.
Thanks
HANS is outdated. Use Lumas LayeredFS, SaltySD or rebuild a .CIA to play your game.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well HANS is your only option then, hmmm. Why not ask on the Rom Hack thread for Los Memes and see if someone else has been able to figure out a fix?

TheTepig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks
Hello, hello! I have a quick question for you, did you download the ROMFS and EXEFS as is, or did you dump your game and modify it, and run it with HANS?

~Cheers!

Tepig.

jimmyj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, hello! I have a quick question for you, did you download the ROMFS and EXEFS as is, or did you dump your game and modify it, and run it with HANS?

~Cheers!

Tepig.
i just added the given romfs file but yesterday night i figured i needed to dump the whole thing and merge so i'm gonna be doing that when i get home
thanks

TheTepig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just added the given romfs file but yesterday night i figured i needed to dump the whole thing and merge so i'm gonna be doing that when i get home
thanks
Awesome! Now, another quick question. Did you take a hex editor and remove the first.... I want to say 1000 digits? (I don't know how many, I'm going to check later.) There's a guide out there.... You need HxD and to remove a certain number of lines to make it region free so that it doesn't crash.

~Cheers!

Tepig.

jimmyj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome! Now, another quick question. Did you take a hex editor and remove the first.... I want to say 1000 digits? (I don't know how many, I'm going to check later.) There's a guide out there.... You need HxD and to remove a certain number of lines to make it region free so that it doesn't crash.

~Cheers!

A
Tepig.
No I have not how can I do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: