Hans problems

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by jimmyj, Aug 9, 2017.

1. jimmyj
    OP

jimmyj Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj

May 26, 2017
    Italy
    Hyrule
    Hi there,when I Launch Hans I get a red screen or when loading a patch I get a glitchy screen when trying to run pokemon moon. I'm trying to run Pokémon los memes moonman and it's not working for some reason. I even tried to see if it was that specific romhack that wasn't working by testing out the no outlines mod,same result. I have a new 2ds xl ofw 11.5,please help me I really want to play this mod.
    Thanks

2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    HANS is outdated. Use Lumas LayeredFS, SaltySD or rebuild a .CIA to play your game.

hobbledehoy899 likes this.
  3. jimmyj
    OP

May 26, 2017
    Italy
    Hyrule
    I have ofw

4. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Well HANS is your only option then, hmmm. Why not ask on the Rom Hack thread for Los Memes and see if someone else has been able to figure out a fix?

5. TheTepig

TheTepig Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2015
    United States
    Walking around the world
    Hello, hello! I have a quick question for you, did you download the ROMFS and EXEFS as is, or did you dump your game and modify it, and run it with HANS?

~Cheers!

Tepig.

6. jimmyj
    OP

May 26, 2017
    Italy
    Hyrule
    i just added the given romfs file but yesterday night i figured i needed to dump the whole thing and merge so i'm gonna be doing that when i get home
    thanks

7. TheTepig

TheTepig Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2015
    United States
    Walking around the world
    Awesome! Now, another quick question. Did you take a hex editor and remove the first.... I want to say 1000 digits? (I don't know how many, I'm going to check later.) There's a guide out there.... You need HxD and to remove a certain number of lines to make it region free so that it doesn't crash.

~Cheers!

Tepig.

8. jimmyj
    OP

May 26, 2017
    Italy
    Hyrule
    No I have not how can I do that?