Hacking Han help

JacobNeedsHelp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen I’ve tried and tried to get this to work. But I’ve failed numerous times and get it to work no matter how hard I try. I keep getting stuck on the Han installation part. The error says this;
HAN INSTALLATION FAILED

Error copying file(s)

Explore plugin
Explore category game
Explore plugin
Category game
Videoplayer plugin

If you could help me at all it would be greatly appreciated.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that makes one of us. I downloaded the supposed hybrid firmware as soon as I heard about it, and it's been pretty much useless to me. I have the HAN support files for 4.84 but can't seem to use them, nor can I use the files on the PS3Xploit web site (I'm warned that my firmware is incompatible and locked out of interacting with the tools). So basically all the pkg files I had on my PS3 before the "upgrade" don't work and are useless. Wheeeeee.

It's not a huge deal, but it's an annoying one. The people making these hacks don't seem especially adept at writing instructions for them. I guess I'll have to wait for Wololo or Hack Informer to do the job for them.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(the files you add to your usb stick, on the port to the right ..... the website uses those files when it runs its installation) (after installation of HAN, you can run the "TOOLBOX" for han psx-place.com/resources/han-toolbox.628/download?version=1269 ........ its a .pkg files first you must "enable HAN", then you place that .pkg file in the root of your usb stick, and then you can install thetoolbox, after installation, you can now, "enable han" for game play without being connected to the internet, install packages and other stuff)

(very useful because to connect to the internet with the PS3, you need to use (ps3proxyserver) software, that does not work with the software (PKG_Linker) you need to use to install games, over ethernet so its fast installation of games, from your pc to ps3)

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's more helpful. When you add those files, should they be directly on the root or in a directory? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Putting it on the root doesn't help; I just get "The page cannot be displayed. (80710a06)" as an error.

Last edited by ArugulaZ,

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PS3's web browser exploit's Writer has not been made to support OFW 4.84 yet. The Writer flashes the exploit to the system's memory, allowing CFW to be installed.
upload_2019-3-24_0-1-27.png

Last edited by zfreeman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/v3JULO-C70U