Hacking Hamachi or tunngle like thing for switch?

RGplaya11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
would it be possible to do a thing like hamachi for the switch, when you get banned you still could play through "LAN" with hamachi or not ?

Nightflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I guess what OP was referring to was the local multiplayer option called "local wireless" with multiple switches (not e.g. 1 switch and you simple share a joy-con with your brother) and if this could be emulated. Exactly like Hamachi or Tunngle for PC this would mean to emulate a local network of switches. I don't really know how the switches communicate in that case (Wifi-Direct possibly?) but I would be fairly interested in an emulation method as well. For a list of games that support this gameplay mode I found a reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...ll_list_of_games_that_support_local_wireless/

But to simply answer your question: I have not heard from such a method on switch (sadly) but could imagine that would be possible in the future.

Last edited by Nightflash,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...