Gaming Halo DS rom dumped?

burial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is a very old topic, but theres a new video on Youtube talking about it and in the comments people are saying they downloaded the rom and played it.

AFAIK it was never dumped....right???

Reactions: yuyuyup and KiiWii

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That guy sucks for not mentioning the OTHER Microsoft properties on Nintnendo systems, like Viva Pinata DS (Rare,) and MechCommander DS (mechcommander was originally published by MS) And also diddy kong racing DS probably other crap.

burial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RGT 85 is one of the least professional of those nintendo rumour youtubers.
He advertised the retrotink and for the whole time he only mentioned how good the filter looked while the filter halves the resolution and smooths each of the 240p fields...

The topics not about RGT85....its about the people in the videos comments saying they downloaded and played the Halo DS rom.

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
The topics not about RGT85....its about the people in the videos comments saying they downloaded and played the Halo DS rom.
They’re probably talking about the homebrew version. I can’t even recall Nintendo announcing Halo DS, and even though this isn’t about RGT85, RGT85 is confusing the hell out of people with that video title.

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did play this somewhere in the early 2010s
I've been doing a deep dive to find it again after watching this.
No it was not a homebrew, it was this exact build of the game .
Found a few broken links to it, nothing working yet though.
Maybe try reviving those dead links by searching them on the WayBack Machine.

Paolo117

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@banjo2

I've downloaded it back in the days. It was only a 2d game with a static image in the background. The only thing you could do was to move your crosshair in the cartesian axis and shoot (couldn't move the player). The goal of the game was to shoot at static enemies that sometimes appeared.
If I remember correctly in my case no enemy appeared, I've deleted the game after 10 seconds of playing.

Edit: I've found the homebrew version in Sourceforge. If you add /projects/halods/ to the site Url you can download it. Unfortunately I can't post the link because I'm below 5 posts. (I littelary signed up to reply to this post)

Last edited by Paolo117,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-