Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lenselijer said:
the intro movie is all in french text and also they speak french
frown.gif

Can't stand it.

How about the game, is it the exactly the same as the old one, but with a different story line. Or are there any wepon upgrades, or tweakes etc etc.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Halo 3 disc is the same but it has all the map packs with it.
The ODST disc is an all new campaign roughly 6-7hrs long. You don't ever play as a Spartan, but 4 different ODST troopers, seeing the campaign story from 4 different angles. Each trooper has different weapon layouts and skills.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was always going to happen, not for being early, but due the fact the rip is screwed. First release had a rar missing and was extracted using some dodgy method, and the second is the same french p2p one just padded out to be the correct size.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Halo.3.ODST.X360-Allstars has just hit the interwebz.

Can we finally play this one ya reckon? I've been itching to play the dodgy french version but i've held out, think im gonna risk this one.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i played the french version when it came out and not banned, check my gamercard.

i'm gonna play the second disc for the multiplayer with all maps included
biggrin.gif

KennethNL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a question regarding the Allstars release of Halo 3: ODST. I played the French release from a few weeks back and got some achievements with that one. Now, when I play the Allstars version, all I get is French voice-acting and no way to turn it off. Does anyone know how to fix this, or what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone going to release a US version, or is everyone just going to play the Allstars region free version? Even if games are region free, I usually like to stick with the US versions just to stay on the safe side, so is the Allstars version safe to play?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^ well like everyone says, just don't play it till the release date, simple as that. And of course make sure to have the latest version of ixtreme for your drive.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
^^ well like everyone says, just don't play it till the release date, simple as that. And of course make sure to have the latest version of ixtreme for your drive.
I obviously knew that much!!
tongue.gif
I'm just wondering if anyone will release a US version of the game. I don't like playing games from different regions, even if they are the same language.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
not much point in releasing the us version when the game is regionfree (aka exactly the same data on both eu and us versions)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1