Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is a Dreamcast Port

A Xbox Originals Port

A PSP Port

PS Vita

My Dream is see a Fully Half Life port to Nintendo Wii, with Classic Controller or GameCube Controller.
I Tried to use QuakeGX and paste the Half Life .pak from the Android Port but didn't worked.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I did not know it was ported to so many other systems, that's crazy... Now I want it on Wii too, lol.

My Dream is see a Fully Half Life port to Nintendo Wii, with Classic Controller or GameCube Controller.
I Tried to use QuakeGX and paste the Half Life .pak from the Android Port but didn't worked.

While I think the more control options the better, in all honesty, why would anyone want to port Half Life on the Wii, without wanting to take advantage of the Wiimote+Nunchuk combo to use IR aiming?

The controls would work well enough. A & B for the weapons, the D-Pad for weapon select, C & Z for jumping and crouching. Then we have + and -, one of those could be mapped to Use, and then we have one of those plus 1 and 2 free to whatever you want.

PS: I was looking around the controls for the PC version when I saw lots of complains about Long-Jumping. I did not know Long-Jumps were seen as such hard feats to do that people recommended to use noclip or weird console cheats to bind several keys to a single one.

What the heck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...