Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks.. Tried it..added two games ONLY to the original 30...and same results...still language option then c8 errors...

Cant figure this one out

Bigjdoberman

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...another weird thing I noticed is when added the bulk of my games 616 it shows 128.5mb /?????mb at the bottom of hakchi...is that normal??

Bigjdoberman

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have you used the Uninstall option in hakchi?

Yeah yesterday I tried the flash original kernel then I did the uninstall hakchi...then a factory reset from machine.

bigjdoberman

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...another weird thing I noticed is when added the bulk of my games 616 it shows 128.5mb /?????mb at the bottom of hakchi...is that normal??

Bigjdoberman

Yeah yesterday I tried the flash original kernel then I did the uninstall hakchi...then a factory reset from machine.

bigjdoberman
What do you mean 616? And no that shouldn't be at the bottom if it was flashed correctly. Is the light in the bottom left corner green?

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use the custom folder option and I posted a pic last night on how I set it up..should be fine as far as I see.

Bigjdoberman

Its weird cause when I flash my original kernel back and open hakchi it still shows 0.5mb /???mb and red light on in left corner.

Bigdoberman

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the custom folder option and I posted a pic last night on how I set it up..should be fine as far as I see.

Bigjdoberman
Oh that's right sorry. It's beyond me then, if you've uninstalled and tried to start fresh then I'm out of ideas. Have you tried doing something simple after uninstalling? Like just adding the retroarch core and a couple nes games?

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here Ya Go:)

**NOTE:** For those of you using different controllers, simply go into Controls, and turn Left analog to NON, to help on the oddball FPS Games:) This will effectively help with the goofy controlling games and allow digital control, instead! Some use analog, some use digital. I will do secondary Mappers to accommodate these instances tomorrow:)

**UPDATE 2-10-18**

Nintendo 64 Performance Upgrade:) Install whichever RetroArch of your choosing to enjoy the changes:) Crashes and freezes will still happen! But, I have successfully been able to bypass them and beat multiple games in test sessions over the last few days:) The video linked to will show just HOW to bypass them, as well as the reason why they do occur! Tremendous personal thanks to Pillow Debt for his testing help this time around! I also added Custom FPS Controls to help with N64 Games such as Golden Eye! RetroArch Options/Controls/Load Remap/Load Nintendo 64 FPS:) Choose Nintendo 64 Standard to Revert! I also updated several Cores with various bug fixes, etc. SNES9x 2005/2010/2016 now have overclock mode! It is very experimental and not necessarily stable! I also did a System Wide optimization for Many Cores. But, I will look more into trying to beef up some of the more stubborn ones, such as Sega Saturn, Atari Jaguar, 3DO, if at all possible to, for the next Update or two:) As a final Note, it is best recommended to use Quick Settings/Save Game Override to have changes save, on a case by case scenario! Enjoy the Update:)

SNES Classic - N64 Bypass Crash & Freeze Points + FPS Controls (Golden Eye, etc!)

And, the Update:)

https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases

Last edited by KMFDManic,
Reactions: Glenzee and PPlays

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh that's right sorry. It's beyond me then, if you've uninstalled and tried to start fresh then I'm out of ideas. Have you tried doing something simple after uninstalling? Like just adding the retroarch core and a couple nes games?

No will give that a try tonight and let you know.

Thanks again for all you suggestions so far.

Bigjdoberman

Glenzee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Works perfect on mame2000 with no lag at all, Same for moonwalker, space harrier, tmnt 1&2, bubble bobble, rainbow islands, pacman, pacmania, pacland, gauntlet, Narc (you need to reset this game once it's done the rom initialise test), pang, rolling thunder, road blasters, Rtype, sunset riders, robocop, super off road, wonder boy, etc etc.

All the classics sorted plus Fba and cps 2 hmod runs pretty much everything else (metal slugs, wwf super stars/royal rumble), xmen vs street fighter etc). :)

Found this about NARC. I think you press reset on the console after you've loaded the game once. The game reloads and goes through the initialisation thing again then starts. (I think that's how I made it work.:blush:)

Wow took me a full week to get arcade roms going on my SNES. Worth it though! I only have a select few I'm really into and had to have. Now I have to get Galaga of all games going on it... (Might do a Metal Slug too, but they're big files). Marvel vs Capcom was 20 mb! :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c