Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Maurobr76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can Anyone pls help me here or in pm.

The japanese kid Dracula world for me but not the english translated :( i Only get back to närheten meny when i try to start it.

I tried to Add in the command line too but still dont work.

TonyBiH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Just to say hallo. I bought Nintendo Classic Wii controller so I can play Sega Genesis games and it work great.

Also there is some thing I like to mention to people from my personal expirience. When you unpack rom that is let's say in zip or rar never unzip them with 7zip because they somehow get damaged. I have that issue with GBA roms so if your collection is in 7zip unzip it with 7zip and for all rest use ordinary unizip here.

@Maurobr76 You just need retroarch mode. Install that and it should work.

Last edited by TonyBiH,

Maurobr76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just say hallo. I bought Nintendo Classic Wii controller so I can play Sega Genesis games and it work great.

Also there is some thing I like to mention to people from my personal expirience. When you unpack rom that is let's say in zip or rar never unzip them with 7zip because they somehow get damaged. I have that issue with GBA roms so if your collection is in 7zip unzip it with 7zip and for all rest use ordinary unizip here.

@Maurobr76 You just need retroarch mode. Install that and it should work.

I have that, all the other games works just fine and even the non translated version of kid Dracula.
The translated version is the Only of My 306 games that dont work.

Fuddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a quick guide how to run hakchi helping hand 1.2 to fix the c8 to c2 error. I believe it's option 5 and that hhh needs to be in the hakchi root folder, all I'm asking is at what step do I run it when the nes classic is plugged in? I wish this was included as a fix in hakchi since the c8/c2 error is the only issue I've had and would like to be done modding it so I can do more playing. :)

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Sorry to keep pestering you with questions but,
So what you're saying is, uninstall all mods, sync with all custom games removed, flash the original kernel, factory reset, flash all Mega Man games. Correct?
No you don't have to sync with all games removed

In Hakchi2:

1st - Modules --> Unistall extra modules
2nd - Kernel --> Uninstall
3rd - Kernel --> Flash original kernel

Last step - start up your NES mini, go to options at the top and perform a system reset "reset to factory settings".

In order to keep all your Mega Man games you still need a hacked system, why don't you just deselect all the games you don't want and sync?

Last edited by jelmer,

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You'll love it even more if you decide to use this case for your Pi :)

Nah..lol..need something different. Have a micro sd card loaded with tons of consoles and 10000 games.It needs a new home! waiting on the pi..:D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry to keep pestering you with questions but,
So what you're saying is, uninstall all mods, sync with all custom games removed, flash the original kernel, factory reset, flash all Mega Man games. Correct?

You cant reset back to factory then expect to run all the MM games..impossible..you have to have the custom kernal plus your hmod..or hmods to run all the megaman games.

Dms_85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any idea why Contra 3 - the alien wars on SNES won't let you past level 1? It just keeps looping at the counting your score screen after you beat level 1. Any ideas or suggestions how to fix this??

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you don't have to sync with all games removed

In Hakchi2:

1st - Modules --> Unistall extra modules
2nd - Kernel --> Uninstall
3rd - Kernel --> Flash original kernel

Last step - start up your NES mini, go to options at the top and perform a system reset "reset to factory settings".

In order to keep all your Mega Man games you still need a hacked system, why don't you just deselect all the games you don't want and sync?
I want to make sure I get rid of all the junk save states. I want to start a clean slate, and then add any NES games I want after that.

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any idea why Contra 3 - the alien wars on SNES won't let you past level 1? It just keeps looping at the counting your score screen after you beat level 1. Any ideas or suggestions how to fix this??

Did you try a different rom?

I want to make sure I get rid of all the junk save states. I want to start a clean slate, and then add any NES games I want after that.

Use the savestate manager in hakchi and delete them..

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont play alot of snes games..mame and fba is where it is at!

I dont play alot of snes games..mame and fba is where it is at!

Anybody have a shrunken Metal Slug XX they would like to share? It is a PSP game..it is XX not X..

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Silly question but how do I change the core? Is that done in retroarch?
First you need to find and get the hmod file for whatever core your gonna try. Should be able to find it in extra cores folder or in a earlier version of retroarch. Example is snes9x2005.hmod

Reactions: Dms_85

brewc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have an idea what this error is?

photo.php

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
hey guys i updated to the new hakchi software and i can not upload 700 NES GAMES ANYMORE. Even with 600 it keeps giving me a error storage full i have reverted back to original kernal and flashed to custom again and can only do about 250 games and thats it. This is on 2.16c and 2.17. Anyone else having the same issues?
Just check which files take up space on the NES Mini. It's very easy now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo