Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, I've been keeping my eyes there as well. Tried them all for several times, I gave up. Does my Wii pro con really that suck? :(

LOL..I have a knockoff Wii classic controller, and I cant get to work either..I feel your pain..lol..

Next version is supposed to fix it..patience they say....I want it now I say..haha !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why is this site with this thread so slow? Where is eevrybody..or where are they going other than here?

What did I double post ? Can't have 2 diff posts in a row ? Jus askin...I was talking to him then I asked a simple question in another post..and I wasnt asking him..lol..

Last edited by ByteThis,

Neite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL..I have a knockoff Wii classic controller, and I cant get to work either..I feel your pain..lol..

Next version is supposed to fix it..patience they say....I want it now I say..haha !

Why is this site with this thread so slow? Where is eevrybody..or where are they going other than here?

What did I double post ? Can't have 2 diff posts in a row ? Jus askin...I was talking to him then I asked a simple question in another post..and I wasnt asking him..lol..

I used the new clovercon.hmod last night and my no name knock off controller is working now. He has it fixed. You can add that hmod now or wait for the next release.

Reactions: ByteThis

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used the new clovercon.hmod last night and my no name knock off controller is working now. He has it fixed. You can add that hmod now or wait for the next release.

I am trying it now. Just have to insert "clovercon_data-format-auto_alt-denoise" in mods/hmods and rename it to clovercon correct? Is that the one you used ?

Do I have to go into Retroarch and change anythingÉ

Last edited by ByteThis,

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Yeah, to wait is the only option for me right now. It'd be a great weekend if Cluster can give us the latest update (just wishing, no pushing here).

TruMisery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a 3rd party controller to test for sure, but I can say that hakchi2 14_rc1 is awesome! No need to turn off the system to load games... to upload 229MB literally took me less than 5 minutes... don't even have to touch the reset button anymore!

Just don't go over the limit for the system, so far if you upload and there isn't space, you get the forever red light bug and have to unplug the system to power it off... I messaged Cluster about that so hopefully he fixes that...

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, to wait is the only option for me right now. It'd be a great weekend if Cluster can give us the latest update (just wishing, no pushing here).

LOL !! He said a few days...nice of him to do all this for us and the other coders and peeps helping.THis has turned out to be a beast of a console !

I don't have a 3rd party controller to test for sure, but I can say that hakchi2 14_rc1 is awesome! No need to turn off the system to load games... to upload 229MB literally took me less than 5 minutes... don't even have to touch the reset button anymore!

Just don't go over the limit for the system, so far if you upload and there isn't space, you get the forever red light bug and have to unplug the system to power it off... I messaged Cluster about that so hopefully he fixes that...

Sounds awesome !! Where is that file at ..hakchi2 14_rc1

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what core do you use for n64 games. I used the glupen that was included and Mario Kart 64 does not work...even though I saw a youtube video of somebody playing it...

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
LOL !! He said a few days...nice of him to do all this for us and the other coders and peeps helping.THis has turned out to be a beast of a console !

Sounds awesome !! Where is that file at ..hakchi2 14_rc1

Hahaha... Okay okay, a few days then.
I've been spending all week to add games and change folder icons. Time to sit back and enjoy the update with my son this weekend. Wow... 14 "rc"?? I wonder what "rc" stands for...

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been spending all week to add games and change folder icons. Time to sit back and enjoy the update with my son this weekend. Wow... 14 "rc"?? I wonder what "rc" stands for...
release candidate..its a term used in all software..its alpha then beta then rc then final

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Not sure ..unless it was the CLL version that was floating around..have fun with your son !! :)

Reactions: maande80

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
release candidate..its a term used in all software

My bad for being a noob, hehe, thanks, Man. Btw, in my experience, MK64 can run with Glupen64. It's just I can't map the config because of that controller issue thing.
Have you install retroarch.hmod yet?

Not sure ..unless it was the CLL version that was floating around..have fun with your son !! :)

Thanks, Man. Have a nice weekend too!

Last edited by maande80,
Reactions: ByteThis

Mr.Bonner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a bit of a problem with retroarch.

Trying to configure my 3 party controller and accidentally changed the input from the controller to another option.

Now the controller doesnt work at as its not set as the input. Tried nes stock controller to change it back but that didnt work as well.

I tried reflashing, flashing stock and then flashing again, but the retroarch settings remained the same.

How can i get it back to stock retroarch settings on my system?

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Trying to configure my 3 party controller and accidentally changed the input from the controller to another option.

Now the controller doesnt work at as its not set as the input. Tried nes stock controller to change it back but that didnt work as well.

I tried reflashing, flashing stock and then flashing again, but the retroarch settings remained the same.

Just re add retroarch in modules it resets every time you re add the module

Reactions: TruMisery

TruMisery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not sure if it will help, but maybe try editing the .cfg file for the controller in "user_mods\retroarch.hmod\retroarch\etc\libretro\joypad_autoconf\clovercon1.cfg"

Not sure if it will work, but worth a shot...

Should be something like this (though not sure if this got changed on you or not):

input_driver = "udev"
input_device = "Nintendo Clovercon - controller1"
input_device_display_name = "Nintendo Clovercon"

input_a_btn = "0"
input_b_btn = "1"
input_x_btn = "2"
input_y_btn = "3"
input_l_btn = "4"
input_r_btn = "5"
input_l2_btn = "6"
input_r2_btn = "7"
input_select_btn = "8"
input_start_btn = "9"
input_menu_toggle_btn = "10"
input_left_btn = "11"
input_right_btn = "12"
input_up_btn = "13"
input_down_btn = "14"

input_a_btn_label = "A"
input_b_btn_label = "B"
input_x_btn_label = "X"
input_y_btn_label = "Y"
input_l_btn_label = "L"
input_r_btn_label = "R"
input_l2_btn_label = "L2"
input_r2_btn_label = "R2"
input_menu_toggle_btn_label = "Home"
input_select_btn_label = "Select"
input_start_btn_label = "Start"
input_left_btn_label = "D-Pad Left"
input_right_btn_label = "D-Pad Right"
input_up_btn_label = "D-Pad Up"
input_down_btn_label = "D-Pad Down"

Reactions: Mr.Bonner

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dam 229mb in less than 5 min is a dream come true. Idk how many times I've wasted At least a half hour of my life just syncing and then only to find a mistake and have to sync again and then wanna change something so have to sync again. All the sudden I'm 4 hours in and I've accomplished nothin.

Last edited by youngtune27,

HecklerJH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dam 229mb in less than 5 min is a dream come true. Idk how many times I've wasted At least a half hour of my life just syncing and then only to find a mistake and have to sync again and then wanna change something so have to sink again. All the sudden I'm 4 hours in and I've accomplished nothin.
Been there and done that! lol I have def surpassed time gaming with time modding haha

Reactions: youngtune27

Neite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Uninstall retroarch in the modules and then reinstall it.

Also it helps to plug a second official controller in the second player port. I found its easier to change the bindings by pressing select start in a game rather than going through the retroarch main menu too.

Hope that helps :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5